BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Emily N.
Emily N.
Neeses, SC
In my opinion it's The best oatmeal around. The caramel apple and the brown sugar cinnamon are the best. But the fruit ones are really good too.
Maricela D.
Maricela D.
Austin, TX
So good!! And the bowl it comes in is so convenient. I keep these in my office drawer for whenever I may be in a hurry and need a breakfast
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Titusville, PA
This is very delicious! It definitely tastes like a caramel Apple. Its also very inexpensive and found in most if not all grocery stores.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
These cups are the best for people on the go. Just add hot water and you can take it with you in a hurry, and the flavors are so good.
hannah i.
hannah i.
Delcious!!i am a very busy person, so food is very hard for me to make , on my schedule.this is healthy and i can make it very quick
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love this qucick easy breakfast idea its full of heart ❤ hr3 benefits and low sodium. IWISH I COULD BUY ALL OF THEM alt once.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Best quaker oatmeal ever, the apple makes it taste different and great. It's a good buy any time. It's my family's favorite.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saratoga, CA
I love the real medleys series in general, but when they came out with this flavor I went bonkers for its taste and convince
Love this oatmeal! Healthy, warm, and give a me a great start on my day! Highly recommend this for those who love oatmeal!
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
This flavor is so delicious! But I'm not a fan of this cup. It makes everything convenient but they are sort of pricey