BY QUAKER #51 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Oatmeal is the staple breakfast. Kids lie to eat it and sometimes we're running late in the mornings. Well I came across this and my kids absolutely love them. I can boil some water and pour in each cup and send my kids on there way. The best oatmeal around
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
When I first saw this on the shelf I was skeptical. I love caramel apples and really didn't think any oatmeal could measure up but boy I was wrong. This oatmeal smells great when cooking and tastes even better. It really tastes like a caramel apple.
Akira W.
West Orange, NJ
I love eating oatmeal in the morning during the cold weather because it soothes my insides. I feel warm and full I love this one and maple brown and sugar. Oatmeal is easy to make it's also great to have with your family because they'll enjoy the different flavors they have!
Chandrea P.
Clifton Twp, PA
This oatmeal tastes so good. I had it for the first time at a friends house. I normally go for the Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal. But this is a nice sweet change. Definitely will stock up on this oatmeal!
Ash S.
It's okay for instant oatmeal in the go, but there really aren't enough flavors without nuts in them. Am the extra stuff tossed into it somehow makes these less tasty than good ol' peaches n cream in those paper packets.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually I Eat Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes. But When I Want To Have Something Simple. I Go With Oatmeal. I Constantly Buy These. Usually They Rate At Least 5 Bucks. Its Delicious Kind Of Like You're Eating Caramel Apple's.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite flavors of instant oatmeal. perfect for bringing into the office when you have to work really early and it is still super dark and cold out. it is not overly sweet or fake tasting.
Liz
The flavor on this is pretty good, mostly because I love fruit and I love sweet stuff, but it's not what I would consider a healthy breakfast. There's a lot of sugar and not a lot of protein in it. I much prefer plain steel cut oatmeal. However, it is very convenient if you're on the go, and it's a great size!
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Love the convenience of the single serve bowl, while I hate the wastefulness of the packaging. Flavor-wise, this is very good, however it is high in sugar and salt. But, considering the alternatives for a quick breakfast, this is a better option than most.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan at all! The flavors to me isn't that fantastic and that is something that I can't get past!!! Yes it is a healthy choice but I would prefer the old school packets vs this!