BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is good! It reminds me of this oatmeal my mom makes in the crock pot which is apple cinnamon l really like this flavor and it's very convenient. You don't have to measure anything and I'd definitely buy it again.
Brenda S.
Ogden
Love this oatmeal. Perfect portions, nice warm yummy wants to make you cuddle up in front of the fireplace, cuddled up in the blanket. Fruit was nice and crunch and good taste.
Stefanie b.
Glendale, AZ
I love oatmeal , I eat it every morning for breakfast quaker tastes the best to me and it's always my go to buy. I can eat oatmeal 2 times a day that's how much I love it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
These are so great for on the go! We love buying these for our family of 6 for before school, work or whatever occasion, during the Fall & Winter,especially. I like to have them for a snack as well. They are so filing and taste like a treat and not for cereal, but you're eating something good for you and not a candy bar or something. This is our favorite flavor, but we like all of them. The price is good, but we spend a lot as we have to feed 4 children & 2 adults. I'd recommend them.
Taylor G.
I've been absolutely obsessed with oatmeal these days. I love how it keeps me full all morning so that I can focus on doing things that I love, like camping and going to the beach. These smaller, travel-sized containers make it so easy to eat my favorite, healthy breakfast on the go. They fit so nicely in any bag that I decide to bring and can be easily disposed of when I'm finished! Not to mention, the flavor of this one is to die for. I'm in love!
Courtney S.
I make this before work and eat in the car. So good and so filling. Love the flavor too! Is better than the normal ones that I get bored of. Thank you Quaker for switching it up for me, makes my mornings better
Miriam C.
Modesto, CA
Although I do not enjoy outmeal as much as I would like to, I recognize the healthy impact it could have on my life. As part of my choice to improve my health i decided to switch to healthier version of my favorite food choices. This instant oatmeal really impressed me with its flavor. I would be repurchasing this product again.
courtney L.
These are some of the best inventions ever!! They're so delicious!! With so many flavors there's bound to be something you will like. This one is my favorite, especially for when it's cold outside. Its so good. They're quick and easy to make and so good for you!! Nothing warms you up better on a cold morning than a hot bowl of oatmeal!!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
I love these little on-the-go oatmeal cups... I honestly am a repeat offender lol.. it's just enough to fill you up while waiting on the bus for school or at home reading a book .. this caramel apple flavor taste so good it's super sweet and tasty !! Would be better with raisins added to it !!
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Quaker Oats has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It's always a good way to start off a cold breezy winter morning. I like this flavor it's like fall in a cup of oatmeal. It's not too overwhelming and just the right amount of flavor to give the oatmeal a more sweeter taste to it!