BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
A bit disappointed with this product. The flavor missed the mark for me. I did like how much it filled me up, but I still needed a mid-morning snack. It's a little too sweet and didn't cook as well as I would have likely. I'm going to stick with classic Quaker oats.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
The caramel apple flavor instant oatmeal by Quaker is the best oatmeal ive ever tried. It's very affordable and really comes in handy on those chilly on the go days. I really enjoy this flavor of Quaker oatmeal however all of the flavors are very good!!
Mabelin M.
Mabelin M.
Cranston, RI
This is one of my favorite oatmeal flavors. Not only will it warm you up on a cold day, but it is also very satisfying. I love the cups. I add in some milk and pop it in the microwave and in a few minutes I'm totally indulging my taste buds.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I try to make a good choice for breakfast but I'm usually on the go! These are perfect and taste so yummy. The price is right. A lot of sugar so if you are concerned with that this won't be your cup of tea but I love it !
Chandrea P.
Chandrea P.
Clifton Twp, PA
This oatmeal tastes so good. I had it for the first time at a friends house. I normally go for the Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal. But this is a nice sweet change. Definitely will stock up on this oatmeal!
nicole g.
nicole g.
hollywood, AL
I love love love this oatmeal! Not just the taste of it but also because I can take it with me to the office. Easy to use and the taste is wonderful! Much better than eating junk food from the vending machine!
Yolanda W.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
For instant oatmeal's and I normally like apple flavors if I eat any flavor type of oatmeal a very good job normally love it and the colder months but sometimes you know I do eat it and other weather
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Loved this mini on the go oatmeal. Perfect to make at the office or right before I leave the house. The caramel apple flavor is delicious and a great taste for the fall.
Francis R.
Francis R.
Fort Walton Beach , FL
I have recently started working out this are great for people on the go, even if you are not a gym rat you still benefit from these, quick and easy to make.
rocio l.
rocio l.
Prosser, WA
Nothing better than waking up during to cold days to some hot oatmeal
Caramel apple is my all time favorite its perfect just the right amount of sweetness