BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Yeimy G.
bogota
These are so great for on the go! We love buying these for our family of 6 for before school, work or whatever occasion, during the Fall & Winter,especially. I like to have them for a snack as well. They are so filing and taste like a treat and not for cereal, but you're eating something good for you and not a candy bar or something. This is our favorite flavor, but we like all of them. The price is good, but we spend a lot as we have to feed 4 children & 2 adults. I'd recommend them.
Jakeline G.
pernambuco caruaru rua fernando de noronha 10
amoooooooo sem igual nossa muito bom, minha avó adora isso assim como eu. Deveria fazer em potes maiores seria vantajoso.
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I really like this product so Much and I want to recommand it coz the flavor is great and it's so healthy and tasty
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
Great for breakfast and lunch on the go. I love the maple and brown sugar flavor as well. It's just enough oatmeal to feel full, but not over filled. A little more pricey for one serving, but you are paying for the portability of the product.