BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite flavors of instant oatmeal. perfect for bringing into the office when you have to work really early and it is still super dark and cold out. it is not overly sweet or fake tasting.
Yeimy G.
Yeimy G.
bogota
These are so great for on the go! We love buying these for our family of 6 for before school, work or whatever occasion, during the Fall & Winter,especially. I like to have them for a snack as well. They are so filing and taste like a treat and not for cereal, but you're eating something good for you and not a candy bar or something. This is our favorite flavor, but we like all of them. The price is good, but we spend a lot as we have to feed 4 children & 2 adults. I'd recommend them.
Alina P.
Alina P.
North York, ON
My son loves it. Every single morning he wakes up and asks for oatmeal. It might has some sugar in it but as breakfast its perfect for us. I mix it with warm goat milk and stir and after 2 min the breakfAST is ready . It's cheap and yummy so i absolutely recommend
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
Great for breakfast and lunch on the go. I love the maple and brown sugar flavor as well. It's just enough oatmeal to feel full, but not over filled. A little more pricey for one serving, but you are paying for the portability of the product.
Ana Alice N.
Ana Alice N.
Ótimo, bom rendimento, produto de boa qualidade. Meio adocicado mas nada exagerado. Gostei, mas pode melhorar. Precisa mandar mais deste produto ao Brasil.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
St. John's
Taste is rich and very delicious, the little bowls it comes in are great for when your on the go whether it is going to the gym or work or school
Chardel F.
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Can we say convince? I always grab these little guys for weekend camping. They are the perfect size and perfect flavors for keeping hungry tummies happy.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I do not really like its flavor, I'm sorry it's food of abulos, but if it's good it's worth trying at some point in our life in order good product if there is a lot of hunger
Robson C.
Robson C.
Barra do Choça, BA
Amei!!! Muito bom, recomendo a todos vocês. Podem usar, é muito bom, é muito bom mesmo. Depois que usarem uma vez, não irão conseguir parar.
Tasnim N.
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I really like this product so Much and I want to recommand it coz the flavor is great and it's so healthy and tasty