BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Anastacia S.
Belleville, MI
It was good, but needed more than one serving size cup. I wish this came in a double or tripple size for myltiple servings, or in thise little serving packets that you just add the boiling water to.
mariangel a.
es una opcion completamente saludable y lo mejores es que viene de diferentes sabores.me han dicho que es muy bueno este asi que lo recomiendo
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
These are yummy and healthy. Makes you fee fuller longer. Would def recommend if you haven't tried it.
Brenda S.
Ogden
Love this oatmeal. Perfect portions, nice warm yummy wants to make you cuddle up in front of the fireplace, cuddled up in the blanket. Fruit was nice and crunch and good taste.
Mabelin M.
Cranston, RI
This is one of my favorite oatmeal flavors. Not only will it warm you up on a cold day, but it is also very satisfying. I love the cups. I add in some milk and pop it in the microwave and in a few minutes I'm totally indulging my taste buds.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
good and warm and gooey and fills your tummy :-)
good quick on the run food, or for a healthy snack
Angela L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great strong flavor and nice and warming.....Good price. For value and convienant single serve portions
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
I love these so much, but I can't find them in any of my local walmarts anymore. Walmart is bad about taking away a product after a month, and never carrying them again.