BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Gisela V.
Gisela V.
Brownsville, TX
I like this cereal but sometimes it has too much sugar. Other than that I really like it . and the price its really good value for your money.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Lake Wales, FL
It is ok. If you like the cinnamon and apple. Much cheaper to buy it in the box.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Godfrey , IL
They make the best oatmeal hands down! You never need to add sugar! My only complaint is how expensive it can be. It's like 1.50 just for one!
Allie W.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
I love Quaker oatmeal! I buy the cups to take to school with me so I can have a quick and tasty breakfast in the morning. My friends buy and love them as well! If you love caramel apples this flavor is for you. It reminds me of Fall! Highly recommend.
Marvenna T.
Marvenna T.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite flavors of oatmeal. Very good quick breakfast that warms you up on the inside and makes you feel very happy
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
What more can you say about this product other than you get a healthy breakfast with a sweetness. It tastes like you're eating something bad for you but in all honesty it's so delicious!
Brittanee W.
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I love to make a batch on a cold winters morning. I add a dash of cinnamon and I've got a childhood favor it minutes!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Yes! Yes! Yes! This are yummy! Perfect for fall weather on the go eating! They're sweet and filling! The flavor of the Apple and caramel are perfect together with the oats!
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
When I first saw this on the shelf I was skeptical. I love caramel apples and really didn't think any oatmeal could measure up but boy I was wrong. This oatmeal smells great when cooking and tastes even better. It really tastes like a caramel apple.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
This is my favorite product and flavor made by Quaker. It tastes great and is good for you. I find them to be affordable and love that they come in lots of different flavors and are great for on the go.