BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
I love quaker's instant oatmeal, I love this flavor in particular. I like that they have a lot of flavors to choose from, and they all taste incredible.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Great flavor and easy to take to work in the container. I usually have it once a week in the colder months. Great product for a great price.
Arabelis M.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
It tastes just like its title, is like eating a caramel apple. I love the portion and easy to make instructions. This is the perfect morning breakfast on the go option for me.
Piper L.
Piper L.
Astoria, NY
So I work long hours and am up pretty early.. I am all about the convenience. These instant oatmeal cups are definitely convenient. The caramel apple flavor didn't taste natural, but it was still good and i would buy it again. For the price and convenience, I think these are a good buy.
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Love it. Make my breakfast so good and healthy. Live all the flavors . It is to easy to prepare.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Berwyn, IL
I love my instant oatmeal my morning daily routine and when I'm home reading a book I enjoy my oatmeal with a cup of coffee afterwards. Great thing they have a variety I'd flavors or you can make you own
Angela R.
Angela R.
The best breakfast if not snack. I would eat these morning, noon and night if my body didn't want meat every now and then
krystal j.
krystal j.
Middletown, OH
easy and quick to use. Reminds me of being young ! I love the flavor and the kids love it as well.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Piscataway, NJ
I love apple flavored oatmeal especially quaker brand. i'd say its pretty health overall. until i add peanut buter. it has a fantastiac flavor so yummy i eat it every moening i have school, so 5 days a week. I usually add brown sugar to my oatmeal
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Love the convenience of the single serve bowl, while I hate the wastefulness of the packaging. Flavor-wise, this is very good, however it is high in sugar and salt. But, considering the alternatives for a quick breakfast, this is a better option than most.