BY QUAKER #51 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
My absolute fav!!! I love caramel & apple. What better way than to have it in my oatmeal for breakfast!
Sencillo, con un sabor sutil pero muy agradable, superficie delicioso en cada una de sus presentaciones
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
These are yummy and healthy. Makes you fee fuller longer. Would def recommend if you haven't tried it.
Jessica C.
Newton, MA
Love that they make it in a disposable cup! So easy to grab and go in the mornings, and tastes great!
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
Perfect for when you want to eat something healthy and have no time. I'm curious about other flavors.
Loretta S.
Great stuff. Not only is it healthy for you but it is feels you up when you eat. The flavor is great.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love oatmeal my favorite is the instant brown sugar I will eat the apple but most is brown sugar.
Sarra S.
This is the only brand and flavor I'll eat of hot cereal but this is the bomb.com. I'm so in love.
krystal j.
Middletown, OH
easy and quick to use. Reminds me of being young ! I love the flavor and the kids love it as well.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
good and warm and gooey and fills your tummy :-)
good quick on the run food, or for a healthy snack