BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Richmond, CA
Best thing ever invented lol
I'm on the go with this especially when running late to class
Loretta S.
Loretta S.
Great stuff. Not only is it healthy for you but it is feels you up when you eat. The flavor is great.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love to have oatmeal on hand for those lazy cold mornings. I love these cups cuz they are a great size and they taste great!
Christa M.
Christa M.
Waterford, MI
I love oatmeal a lot but this one is missing out on flavor. Could have used more Carmel flavor or even more apple anything really.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Omg I love this oatmeal. I am addicted. It is the best. Love the taste, it is great for cold mornings. Would highly recommend.
Franchely B.
Franchely B.
Bronx, NY
This my fav hot cereal and tastes amazing . This is so good for them ready to go breakfast and even for a snack but there amazing
Karina C.
Karina C.
I love oatmeal I also really love the convenience of this packaging. The apple and caramel flavor is so yummy.
Diane S.
Diane S.
This is great if you are always rushing in the morning and don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Hemet , CA
Usually I Eat Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes. But When I Want To Have Something Simple. I Go With Oatmeal. I Constantly Buy These. Usually They Rate At Least 5 Bucks. Its Delicious Kind Of Like You're Eating Caramel Apple's.
Ash S.
Ash S.
It's okay for instant oatmeal in the go, but there really aren't enough flavors without nuts in them. Am the extra stuff tossed into it somehow makes these less tasty than good ol' peaches n cream in those paper packets.