BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This oatmeal would be amazing if it weren't so sticky - no matter how much milk I add, it stays sticky and hard to eat.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Cheyennee B.
These are delicious, as well as easy and convenient! Just add water and pop in the microwave. Great flavor combo too!
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I love to make a batch on a cold winters morning. I add a dash of cinnamon and I've got a childhood favor it minutes!
Dartanion C.
Chicago , IL
A great meal to take on the go or start your day and want that full feeling, definitely helps me through my work day.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I love these instant oatmeals for mornings when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to cook. Especially cold mornings
jessica m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
neverd had the carmel apple kind i need a freesample to try it and let my family and friends try it prably is good
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Absolutely delicious!!! My favorite oatmeal brand in the market. Purchase their products and eat them all time
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love this oatmeal. I wish it didn't have so much sugar. Great for fall! It's very easy for my crazy mornings
hadley d.
love the taste and how easy it is to make has been a favorite of mine since childhood i always come back to it