BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Anastacia S.
Anastacia S.
Belleville, MI
It was good, but needed more than one serving size cup. I wish this came in a double or tripple size for myltiple servings, or in thise little serving packets that you just add the boiling water to.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tried these and they are delicious and super easy for the kiddos to make right before school.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
These are so great for on the go! We love buying these for our family of 6 for before school, work or whatever occasion, during the Fall & Winter,especially. I like to have them for a snack as well. They are so filing and taste like a treat and not for cereal, but you're eating something good for you and not a candy bar or something. This is our favorite flavor, but we like all of them. The price is good, but we spend a lot as we have to feed 4 children & 2 adults. I'd recommend them.
Akira W.
Akira W.
West Orange, NJ
I love eating oatmeal in the morning during the cold weather because it soothes my insides. I feel warm and full I love this one and maple brown and sugar. Oatmeal is easy to make it's also great to have with your family because they'll enjoy the different flavors they have!
hadley d.
hadley d.
love the taste and how easy it is to make has been a favorite of mine since childhood i always come back to it
Myleka M.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan at all! The flavors to me isn't that fantastic and that is something that I can't get past!!! Yes it is a healthy choice but I would prefer the old school packets vs this!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
neverd had the carmel apple kind i need a freesample to try it and let my family and friends try it prably is good
Angela C.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love oatmeal my favorite is the instant brown sugar I will eat the apple but most is brown sugar.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
These instant oatmeal cups are so good. They are the perfect size for the price. I can't think of anything negative about these. You can pick these up at any grocery store. I will definitely buy these again.