BY QUAKER #42 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
This flavor is so delicious! But I'm not a fan of this cup. It makes everything convenient but they are sort of pricey
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This oatmeal would be amazing if it weren't so sticky - no matter how much milk I add, it stays sticky and hard to eat.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Dartanion C.
Chicago , IL
A great meal to take on the go or start your day and want that full feeling, definitely helps me through my work day.
Cheyennee B.
These are delicious, as well as easy and convenient! Just add water and pop in the microwave. Great flavor combo too!
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I love to make a batch on a cold winters morning. I add a dash of cinnamon and I've got a childhood favor it minutes!
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I love these instant oatmeals for mornings when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to cook. Especially cold mornings
jessica m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
neverd had the carmel apple kind i need a freesample to try it and let my family and friends try it prably is good
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
I love this oatmeal. I wish it didn't have so much sugar. Great for fall! It's very easy for my crazy mornings
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
I love oatmeal I also really love the convenience of this packaging. The apple and caramel flavor is so yummy.