BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
This are amazing! I am a full time student and have a full time job! Trying to eat a full breakfast or light dinner is sometimes something that i can't do unfortunately! But this this baby's its easy to just grab and go! Soo good and definitely makes your stomach happy
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually I Eat Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes. But When I Want To Have Something Simple. I Go With Oatmeal. I Constantly Buy These. Usually They Rate At Least 5 Bucks. Its Delicious Kind Of Like You're Eating Caramel Apple's.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
These instant oatmeal cups are so good. They are the perfect size for the price. I can't think of anything negative about these. You can pick these up at any grocery store. I will definitely buy these again.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Quaker Oats Old Fashion Oats is good for you health wise. I always buy this kind, it taste good, easy to prepare and the prices goes up and down but it's worth it. I will always recommend this oats for daily consumption, however you must drink a lot of water while eating oatmeal. This can be consume raw or cook, I like it bought ways.
Maddie F.
Bronx, NY
Now when I first heard of this I was quite spectical because I never bout the ones that was already in a cup so that's a thing. It's quite convienent though peculiar. I used the hot water method and instantly fell in love with Quaker because of how fast the oatssuck up the water and plump up! And great flavor!
ieasha d.
St Petersburg, FL
I love grabbing this when I am on the go or need something quick to take to work. It doesnt take long to microwave and it tastes like it came fresh off the stove. It's not too sweet, which i love, and you can taste the apple and caramel in the oatmeal.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I try to make a good choice for breakfast but I'm usually on the go! These are perfect and taste so yummy. The price is right. A lot of sugar so if you are concerned with that this won't be your cup of tea but I love it !
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
This product is for surely one of my favorites from the brand. The flavor is delicious. It is a pretty healthy snack/meal. It's not to pricey. Very affordable. I would absolutely buy this product again, I eat them a lot.
Victoria G.
Houston, Tx
This little container is amazing. Its the perfect on the-go breakfast for me. It easy to throw in my purse and eat at work. Its healthy and tastes delicious. The price is a little high for one serving in my opinion but I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany H.
San Jose, CA
My favorite oatmeal flavor! My friends think I'm crazy, but I love instant oatmeal. It's so easy especially for someone who rarely eats breakfast and doesn't like cooking much to just add some water up to the line and microwave it! It comes out perfect, warm, and yummy for those 30 degree days you're walking out to class. Tastes great, love the texture of the apples in the oatmeal. Healthy, too!