BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Taylor G.
Taylor G.
I've been absolutely obsessed with oatmeal these days. I love how it keeps me full all morning so that I can focus on doing things that I love, like camping and going to the beach. These smaller, travel-sized containers make it so easy to eat my favorite, healthy breakfast on the go. They fit so nicely in any bag that I decide to bring and can be easily disposed of when I'm finished! Not to mention, the flavor of this one is to die for. I'm in love!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
San Jose, CA
My favorite oatmeal flavor! My friends think I'm crazy, but I love instant oatmeal. It's so easy especially for someone who rarely eats breakfast and doesn't like cooking much to just add some water up to the line and microwave it! It comes out perfect, warm, and yummy for those 30 degree days you're walking out to class. Tastes great, love the texture of the apples in the oatmeal. Healthy, too!
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Quaker Oats Old Fashion Oats is good for you health wise. I always buy this kind, it taste good, easy to prepare and the prices goes up and down but it's worth it. I will always recommend this oats for daily consumption, however you must drink a lot of water while eating oatmeal. This can be consume raw or cook, I like it bought ways.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Modesto, CA
Although I do not enjoy outmeal as much as I would like to, I recognize the healthy impact it could have on my life. As part of my choice to improve my health i decided to switch to healthier version of my favorite food choices. This instant oatmeal really impressed me with its flavor. I would be repurchasing this product again.
Liz
Liz
The flavor on this is pretty good, mostly because I love fruit and I love sweet stuff, but it's not what I would consider a healthy breakfast. There's a lot of sugar and not a lot of protein in it. I much prefer plain steel cut oatmeal. However, it is very convenient if you're on the go, and it's a great size!
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Bronx, NY
Now when I first heard of this I was quite spectical because I never bout the ones that was already in a cup so that's a thing. It's quite convienent though peculiar. I used the hot water method and instantly fell in love with Quaker because of how fast the oatssuck up the water and plump up! And great flavor!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love these little on-the-go oatmeal cups... I honestly am a repeat offender lol.. it's just enough to fill you up while waiting on the bus for school or at home reading a book .. this caramel apple flavor taste so good it's super sweet and tasty !! Would be better with raisins added to it !!
Quaker oatmeal is generally very dependable. I would eat this for breakfast all the time when I was extremely fit. Now, since I dorm in college I don't have much time to cook it, but I still occasionally make a night-time meal from it. I would recommend to any oatmeal lovers.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Cheney, WA
Wonderful mix of fall flavors for a delicious breakfast. I do not normally eat breakfast however for the past few mornings I have found myself making this instead of grabbing a doughnut or just going without breakfast at all. Needing to stock up on some more before winter.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the convenience of these. This flavor is a favorite of mine. I first tried this product at a hotel and loved how easy and flavored it was. In winter months I eat this at least 3-4 times a week. Very good value. I would definitely recommend this product to others.