Quaker® Real Medleys Apple Nut Harvest Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Paula L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Real Medleys® Apple Nut Harvest Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bar.
New.
Est 1977.
Multigrains with sweet apples, roasted cashews, chopped walnuts, and tart cranberries.
Per bar.
5 - 1.34 oz (38 g) bars.

• "I love the serving size." in 1 review
Joelle C.
Campbellsville, KY
This product is a go to for me in the morning. The granola bar is a healthy way to start the day, and the flavor is wonderful. I really enjoy the apple flavor of this granola bar. I would recommend this to other as well!
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
These are great for on the go! And the flavor is outstanding! I find myself reaching for these for all day snacks, on the go, and night time treats! Such a great combination of sweet and salty!
Terri D.
I have only tried these once so maybe I should again. They were ok but not 100% sold in them. One of my kids really liked them so maybe they are worth another shot
Emily K.
Auburn, MA
omg these are so delicious! I used to eat these all the time, so thank you influenster for reminding me about these bars. they are super tasty and filling. the only downfall of them are that I do not think they are super healthy and they definitely contain a lot of sugar
Tiarah O.
Fort hood, TX
Pretty good snack, I used to buy these all the time while i was working in the medical field. I was small enough o go into my pocket. So easy as taking 2 minutes and scarfing it down. Cheap at walmart or target and very tasty. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have much time on their hands to snack.
aryelin L.
Quaker no he tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto en esta presentación, he leído maravillas de el.! se que no me decepcionara si lo probara pronto :) amo esta marca por su alto contenido vitaminado es todo un éxito a nivel mundial .. Good
Sabrina R.
A granola é uma mistura de grãos e cereais como a castanha de caju, castanha do Pará, nozes, amendoins, germe de trigo, flocos de milho, cevada, aveia, flocos de arroz e flocos de linhaça, sendo assim, é uma cominação que proporciona muitos nutrientes, provindo de cada alimento inserido.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
quaker bars are good for a nice snack or breakfast if you are not he go and good to stick in your book bag on the way to school so you have something to snack on when you get hungry between meals. it is good compared to similar products cause its not a heavy snack or a meal replacement like some other products.
Roberto  C.
Bronx, NY
I have always been a fan of Quaker treats. The bars are an easy grab and go breakfast or quick snack. The flavors always mix so well. The apple nut and cherry pistachio are great mixes that will make your mouth water. They are not big so they are easy to throw in a purse or bag not he go.
Murphy D.
These bars are delicious! I even like them better than the chocolate chip granola bars. The apple inside is really good and the outer cookie part is yummy! These are a great between meal snack and keep you very full. Five stars!
Is the apple harvest bars really dry
Rebeca S.
Are there Tree Nuts other than pistachio in these?
LaToi J.