Quaker® Real Medleys Apple Nut Harvest Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Paula L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Real Medleys® Apple Nut Harvest Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bar.
New.
Est 1977.
Multigrains with sweet apples, roasted cashews, chopped walnuts, and tart cranberries.
Per bar.
5 - 1.34 oz (38 g) bars.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the serving size." in 1 review
Kyana T.
First time I tried these I was obsessed with them. To me they seem like they are healthy option than to other snacks I buy. However, someone may think differently. I would recommend other people to try these out.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the taste of these the bars are very soft and moist they come in a variety of flavors my favorite being the Apple one but I think these are way better then the hard nature valley bars.
Katherine F.
These bars are perfect for an on the go eater. It gives you your grain and fruit. You get full with just one. Walmart is the place to go they have every bar you would wany
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
These are so good! I grab one of these almost every morning with my coffee on the drive into work! I always feel energized and full!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These are delicious and make a good healthy snack for kids and adults. I love the flavor and the price is good too.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Best granola bar ever! The fruit makes it sweet but natural, and it gives me so much energy. It is chewy and delicious!
Cassie K.
Tylertown, MS
These are delicious and give a good energy boost. I love the serving size. Very fairly priced.
Paula L.
I saw these at a Walmart and decided to give it a try. These bars are on the mid range price of $4 when on sale. If you like the taste of apple cinnamon you won’t be disappointed. The bar is jam packed with fruit and is actually quite filling than the other bars out there. It’s a better healthy alternative made with whole grains and real fruit with having a good source of fibre to start your day on the right foot.
1997🍾 A.
, me gusta el sabor a la manzana es muy natural y me encanta que le agreguen trozos  de fruta y la textura es blanda le da un toque a fresco