BY QUAKER #33 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simple and hearty ingredients combine in every serving of Quaker Real Medleys Granola and Yogurt Blend to give your breakfast lots of flavor and balance. A base of multigrain granola, including oats and wheat, is enhanced with sweet chunks of real strawberries, almonds, and yogurt. The shelf stable single-serve packaging means no bowls or mess to clean up. To prepare the creamy yogurt blend, just add cold milk, stir well and let stand for two minutes. Quaker Real Medleys Granola and Yogurt Blend makes having a tasty wholesome breakfast easy. Each 65 gram serving contains 10 grams of protein when prepared with a half cup of skim milk.

Leslie M.
I've been eating this oatmeal since I was a small child. The maple and brown sugar is also one of my favorites! My son loves the fruit and cream flavors, the peach being his #1 choice. But the thing I like most about this oatmeal is it's my excuse to have something that tastes like apple pie for breakfast, and it's healthy for me, too! A big benefit is it keeps me full until lunch, and I'm not snacking between meals. That's hard to do especially this time of year getting closer to the holidays. I've actually lost a few pounds putting this back in my daily regiment! When the weather cools off here in the south it warms me up from the inside out! It's the perfect breakfast:)
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
I love the convenience of this product. I just don't like that the you are charged more for it. I like to take these when I'm traveling because most places you can get a cup of hot water and it's all set. You don't have to find a bowl, easy to use
Alysha R.
Macon, GA
This quick fix oatmeal treat is delicious! I bought this from my nearest Kroger and I will be buying this again!! I am a new customer to this oatmeal treat. Price wise it was a good price and I will be buying it again!
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
This is so good! I bought it on a whim, just wanted to try it out. It was actually super delicious!! Love Apple Cinnamon and the granola and yogurt made it crunchy and smoother than regular oatmeal lol so good!!
Jakira R.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best solution for a quick breakfast to fill you up! It isn't to pricey at the walmart near me but prices can vary. I would recommen this for those who enjoy apples and yogurt! It is really delicious and the cup actually had a lot in it
Ericka A.
Austell, GA
I've been eating Quaker since I was in elementary it's really healthy and really affordable I love the gritz. it's a good value and really affordable I have a bunch of good flavors and different.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I do not care for this mix. I am always looking for something easy to take on the go that is healthful, tasty and warm for these cold winter mornings . My personal opinion is the mix of apples, cinnamon, granola and yogurt is easy enough to make yourself and cheaper too. I do like the Quaker Brand so I rate this 2 stars. Could just be a matter of taste. I love their oatmeal. Read before you buy. Not recommended.
Julitza C.
I love this presentation because I love cinnamon, and along with the apple the taste in excellent, also the granola makes this food has more fiber and is more nutritious
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I have always love Quakers Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal since I was a kid, the yummy sweet taste of the apple with the hint of cinnamon but now it is even better with granola to add just the right amount of crunch to get your day started off right. My toddler love this oatmeal too so makes me even happier!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love love love these little oatmeal cups. They are so easy to make and travel well- even once they are prepared. The price is definitely a downside; you can buy an entire box of instant oatmeal for less that a cup or two, but if they are on sale and you have a coupon, this is definitely worth it.