BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker Ranch Rice Snacks: 70 calories per serving 6g whole grains

Quaker® Ranch Rice Snacks
  • "Their rice snacks are a fantastic and much healthier snack alternative compared to other things you could pick up at the store like potato chips, cookies, sugary granola bars, etc." in 20 reviews
  • "They are a great snack...and if you accidentally eat the whole bag you don't feel so bad :) Our favs are cheddar cheese sand carmel." in 16 reviews
  • "I feel much better snacking on these than on potato chips and they are not cardboard tasting like some are" in 11 reviews
  • "I've never heard of this brand product before but,I love ranch and rice cakes I usually purchase the hostess brand they are really good but, they don't have the ranch flavor kind these probably taste really good" in 10 reviews
  • "They make a great alternative to potato chips and are perfect for packing in school/work lunches." in 9 reviews
Candice B.
Mill creek, Wa
These are SO yummy. I'm not a fan of rice snacks but the flavored ones never seem to do.me wrong. Since they are essentially tasteless you can really get the ranch flavor.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Perfect snack for on the go that fills you up. Love these for work on break for a quick snack. Comes in a bunch of different flavors. Not too crunchy either if you have sensitive teeth.
Kaitlin S.
These are highly addictive and even better, they're guilt free! I used to love these in high school and just rediscovered them when I was looking for a healthy alternative to chips. They are so tasty.
Malisia S.
Clendenin, WV
Quaker Ranch Rice Snacks are one of my favorite night time snacks. I can have the entire bag eaten in no time. The ranch is my favorite so far. I am having a hard time finding these at my local grocery stores. They have seem to have taken them off the shelves. Probably not selling a lot of them because they tend to jack the prices higher than most stores. It they would lower the price I am sure they couldn't keep them in stock. Please bring them back!
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Quaker Rice Snacks! My favorite are the cool ranch or BBQ! They taste so good all while filling you up between meals during a busy schedule! So delicious AND nutritious. You don't get better than a healthy snack that doesn't taste healthy! I highly recommend these to everyone!
Shawna N.
I love ranch, so I thought I would like these. It was pretty disappointing when I actually tried them. The flavor is way too much, to the point where it's overpowering and just unpleasant. They are also very hard, some of which seem to be over cooked. Some were so crunchy it was actually painful to even try to eat them. I'm sure these are for someone, just not me.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I was so afraid that these were going to taste awful. I mean really, ranch flavored rice snacks? After biting the bullet, and the rice snack, I found myself devouring the entire bag. I feel like they are a tad expensive as it is a somewhat small bag. It would be nice if they sold these in "family" sizes so I don't have to keep stocking up on little bags.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love these. When I first found these at the grocery store I went on like a 2 month binge where I would eat them every single day. The taste isn't overpowering like some ranch flavored food is. They have such a unique flavor to them. Beware though, it's like a bag of chips, you will find yourself eating an entire bag within no time.
patty w.
I stopped eating chips but really started to miss my crunchy snack. I started eating these a healthier option and haven't looked back. While they are a bit pricier than regular chips I would recommend them to anyone. They have lots of flavor and a big variety of flavors to offer as well.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This brand is great, and the snack size rice cakes are awesome, they aren't as healthy as they're advertised but they are a better choice when you need something crunchy. the ranch flavor is good but my favorite is the cheddar ones.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What other flavors do they have?
ermina a.
Saginaw , TX
WhAT IS EVERYONES FAVORITE FLAVOR?
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
What's your favorite flavor of these tasty little snacks??
Meg E. F.
What are the best savory flavors?
Sheetal M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Have you ever tried them in a recipe??