BY QUAKER #49 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is probably my least favorite Quaker oatmeal flavor. No one in my family eats these packs when we buy a multi-flavored box. We are not big raisin fans and I think the "spice" tastes a little funny. We are more into the unhealthy, brown sugar oatmeal!
Jessica J.
Mesa
Quaker always reminds me of chilly elementary school mornings. My grandmother would cook me a big bowl of rasin Quaker because "it sticks to your bones" she always said. Quaker never disappoints 😃
Maria L.
Joliet, IL
OMG I love this when I was pregnant I would add fresh pecans OMG I was in heaven but I can't have them now since I had the baby I don't care to have it lol
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
Oatmeal in general is amazing but the taste the raisins gives off in this oatmeal allows you to taste all the extra spices and not just the raisins
Maria B.
Weston , FL
Esta avena, en serio me encanta, ademas que es una fuente de fibra es ideal para el desayuno yo lo como entre dos o tres veces a la semana
Frances S.
On a warm day this is amazing... I give it to my son before he goes to bed.. it has a bit of sugar but is still healthy for u.. love this
Jessenia P.
This is one of my favorite oatmeals. It's better when you prepare it with any milk of your choice rather than hot water.
Alyssa K.
Akron, OH
Quaker oatmeal has been my favorite since childhood! Strawberries & creme are my favorite :) so rich and yummy!!!
Tarsha K.
Surry, Virginia
I love oatmeal..i eat for breakfast and also as a midnight snack...the raisins are good and plentiful.. Try it
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
The perfect breakfast for all ages! It's warm and tastes amazing especially in the fall winter months!