BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Fruit & Nut Quinoa Granola Bars.

Quaker® Est 1877.

Sales sample - not for retail sale.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

9g whole grains.

• Are these better than regular granola bars?1 Answers
  • I love granola bars but have not tried these. Are they be...1 Answers
Ruby k.
El Paso
Ricas barritas de granola , para complementar nuestro desayuno , delicioso sabor , y un buen alimento para la lonchera de nuestros hijos al irse a la escuela, muy rico
Chloe H.
1277 hwy 25 E South Tazewell Tennessee
Review for: Quaker® Quinoa Yogurt, Fruit & Nut Granola Bar 1.23 oz. Wrapper more...
I love these I also like nature valley peanut and almonds. They are very healthy and you can take them on the go for a little breakfast meal. You can buy these at Walmart or food city.
Hana C.
Belmont, MA
1) I LOVE these bars!
Since they first came out several years ago, I have been hooked on them.
2) Delicious: The Quinoa makes it so nice of a crunch but not thick or hard or gritty like oatmeal can get. It actually made me look further into other quinoa products, which now is starting to spread in our nation. ;)
3) Almond slits: Mmmmm, I love almonds, but their unsalted slits are just scrumptious. The only downside of these bars are that only some of the bars have the almonds on them! I always have at least 2x at a time since I can't resist, but about 1/3 of the time a bar has no almonds, or just one or two tiny flecks of them.
4) Fruit & Nut: Perfect mix.

- I would LOVE it if they came out with vegan versions without dairy, though. This would be even healthier and wider in consumption for different types of people. But edible by vegetarians.

When Amazon had these in large quantity order and/or subscribe & save, I got them regularly, all the way down to $1.50 a box. But sadly they have disappeared. I am worried that they may be discontinued in the future. If Quaker reads this, please don't ever stop! I love these, and our family will need at least a box a day (by affordability and bulk up during sales). :) Thank you!
Madison W.
Luther, OK
It is really hard for me to try and eat healthy because I love food! All kinds of food and I eat all the time! The quinoa and granola bars are a delicious snack whether your at home or on the go. They are healthy and easy to eat. Some snack bars can be very chewy, but these are just the right amount. They also don't leave you hungry for me, even though they taste so good, you'll probably want another one anyway!
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
This granola bar is definitely one of my favorites. It's a great snack if you want something healthy that still tastes good. I personally love eating these granola bars before and after the gym because they're light (but still satisfying) and sometimes I eat them when I'm studying because they're so quick and easy (as granola bars should be). Unlike some granola bars, these don't crumble and make a mess, they're easy to eat anywhere, anytime.
Maria Victoria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Las barras de granola Quaker Fruit & Nut de Quinoa, tienen 150 calorías por barra. Combinando diferentes granos como los granos de girasol y nueces crujientes se mezclan con quinoa hinchada, pasas y arándanos agrios para darle un gusto fantástico. Las barras envueltas individualmente son fáciles de deslizar en el bolso, la mochila, o la bolsa de almuerzo para snack sobre la marcha. Además son súper deliciosas!!
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT more...
Very nutritious product, low calorie, very healthy. Very very rich, very crispy, excellent snack, ideal if you are in the process of losing weight. With this you can wait for lunch or dinner because after this you do not get very hungry.The price oscillates in 3 dollars, very comfortable to acquire it and, I recommend 100 percent this product
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT more...
love this granola bar the taste is amazing it is a great breakfast skipper bar some people are just a tad more busy than others and cannot make a good breakfast but this is equally amazing and healthy too they come in bulk s well i would def recommend to those looking to try a new bar
Natalia G.
Miami Beach
Good flavor and can keep you active in the dayQuaker® Oats Old Fashioned,
Old fashioned is the best! Every morning my father and I eat oat or drink oat “ñaaaaam” AVENA LOVERS!
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
I grabbed some of these for a trail ride and was very pleased with the flavor. They were a great value for the money. When I am riding on the trail I need the combination of sugars and nuts to keep my energy up and they did the trick. THANKS! I would definitely recommend these to others.
lexi m.
are these any good? i know some people who said they were good but i have yet to try them
Christine S.
I love granola bars but have not tried these. Are they better than the normal ones?
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Are these really good? I've seen them but I've never tried them before. 😋
Alex C.
Why was this product discontinued?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How do they taste help.