2 colors available

BY QUAKER #74 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker® Fruit & Nut Quinoa Granola Bars.

Quaker® Est 1877.

Sales sample - not for retail sale.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

9g whole grains.

10g sugars.

9g whole grains.

• Haven't tried these yet. How do they taste help. 1 Answers
  • Are these better than regular granola bars?1 Answers
  • I love granola bars but have not tried these. Are they better than ...1 Answers
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Quaker® Quinoa Yogurt, Fruit & Nut Granola Bar 1.23 oz. Wrapper
Oh my if you haven't tried this quaker quinoa yogurt,fruit and nut granola bar you are missing out! This granola bar is one of my favorites. I tried it over the summer because my friend offered me some and I realized i had been missing out! I love how the yogurt adds an amazing taste to the granola bar. Instead of having just a regular granola bar you can switch it up. Ive tried the strawberry and the blueberry flavors and i think I personally like the blueberry one more.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Florence, AL
Review for: Flavor
I love these. They are great to throw in your bag for a snack at work or on the go! It's a very good value for the price. The flavor is amazing. They're a great snack before lunch if you get hungry. I buy mine at Walmart. I buy them every single time I go grocery shopping. All my friends love them because of me. They ask me every time we're out on the go if I have one on me!
Alfonsina T.
Alfonsina T.
Review for: Flavor
LOVE granola bars. They are a life saver. When I need a quick snack because I don't have much time to get something to eat when I'm in college, they are perfect. This are great for school, college, work trips etc. I also eat a bar before working out at the gym. They are great and help to hold your hunger a bit until you are a able to have your lunch, dinner etc.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
These are my favorite granola bars to eat at anytime during the day. Whether I eat it as a quick breakfast, or after a basketball game,or even just as a quick snack. It is packed with fruit nutrients and the healthy oats, and The yogurt at the bottom is my favorite part. It really ties all of the flavors together.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
This bar tastes like every other chewy bar and I don't think it's any more healthy than the rest because it's loaded with palm oil, which is awful for the health of humans and the environment. But I guess if you want your kids to get more protein/iron/fiber, this is a good thing to give them.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Miami springs , FL
Review for: Flavor
I love these granola bars! great crunchy yet chewy mix of fruits and nuts. i am always in a rush in the morning and these are an easy way to get a quick bite to eat while on the go or just as a little midday snack. they taste great and they are not expensive. i would definitely recommend
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
love this granola bar the taste is amazing it is a great breakfast skipper bar some people are just a tad more busy than others and cannot make a good breakfast but this is equally amazing and healthy too they come in bulk s well i would def recommend to those looking to try a new bar
Gladys N.
Gladys N.
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
When I have a moderate diet, I try to clean my anxiety for sweets and snacks makes this product excellent! It's super crispy and its fruit flavor I love! It removes my anxiety for the sweets and helps me to continue with my healthy range without leaving the line, I like it very mu
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
This product is very good and healthy too. The price is excellent. Very cheap. Good amount for the money you pay. It is healthy too with it being whole grain. I purchased this at walmart but they sell it everywhere. I would recommend this to others. I am obsessed with these!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Review for: Quaker Quinoa Granola Bars Fruit & Nut - 5 CT
These are really tasty and make a great snack. Easy to throw in a purse to take on the go or keep in the car. I like to have them handy when I pick my 3yr old up from daycare. He's always hungry and he really liked these. It's much better than some snacks out there.
lexi m.
lexi m.
blaine
are these any good? i know some people who said they were good but i have yet to try them
Ja'Nai f.
Ja'Nai f.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these better than regular granola bars?
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Does this taste good? Iv been wanting to try quinoa but not sure if I'd like it.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Are these really good? I've seen them but I've never tried them before. 😋
Christine S.
Christine S.
I love granola bars but have not tried these. Are they better than the normal ones?