Quaker Quick Grits Spanish 5 Lb Box uploaded by Carrie S.

BY QUAKER

Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I've been eating from the Quaker brand for grits for as far back as I can remember since I was a little girl . I've always loved them and never had any problems with the brand . It's easy to cook and they even have the mini packages now that you can microwave instantly for breakfast which is super convenient than cooking them on stove top in the morning . Love Quaker .! 💟
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I personally don't like grits but I have tried these and it's not that their anything wrong with them it's just in don't care for grits on general. I think it's a texture issue really however my mother love having a box or two of these on the pantry. I'm a southern girl who don't like grits, go figure
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm a huge fan of grits but they always take so long to cook so I was stoked to try these out. My husband swears he can tell a difference between regular grits and quick grits but I think he's lying. I honestly can't tell a difference. They're a lot faster, a little more expensive but oh so yummy!
Anne S.
Anne S.
Orlando, FL
I am from the south, so of course I love grits. I love them with cheese and shrimp or with butter and honey. The quick grits are nice in a pinch and come out tasty. I usually buy plain or butter flavor and I am always satisfied with the taste and quality.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a grits lover for as long as I can remember! I remember my mother bringing home the Quaker box and I would automatically know it would be grits! They're super creamy and are perfect for breakfasts and paired great with eggs! I love love this product!
Taegan S.
Taegan S.
These are traditional grits - my mother makes them with butter, and they're delicious. There's not much to say, as I haven't found them to be better than the off-brands in any particular manner, but they don't disappoint if you're looking for good grits.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Very convenient for a quick, warm breakfast when I'm on the go. Easy to grab and then leave in the pantry until I'm running late and need to get something. A little plain, so you can make it how you like but a little difficult if you're running late.
Sushmita G.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
This one's highly rich in vitamins and protein as well. A great healthy snack that you can have during your breakfast or after workouts. Its available at all chain supermarkets. I got this one at the nearest Walmart store. Totally worth the price.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Being a Southern girl, it's pretty much a given that I love me some grits. Any kind of way you can take them, with bacon...or shrimp, sugar or butter, you can't go wrong with this truly versatile dish, and it's so easy to fix and inexpensive too.
Erina M.
Erina M.
I love grits. I usually eat them for breakfast. They give u good energy to start the day.
I love the fact that they're healthy so you're not gonna feel guilty for eating an extra spoon.
There's so many ways to cook them. Salty or sweet.