Quaker Quick Grits Spanish 5 Lb Box uploaded by Carrie S.

BY QUAKER

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I am having grits with butter and a scrambled egg for breakfast these grits are made out of dried hominy common in the South as a side dish for breakfast cereal it's comfort food and it fills you up. Easy to prepare.
Olivia J.
Ringgold, GA
I LOVE THE GRITS!!! They're so good and tasteless (I know that sounds weird but it gives you the freedom to make them taste how you want) I eat at least 2 packs almost 2 days out of the week. It's just so good and easy to make
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I've been eating from the Quaker brand for grits for as far back as I can remember since I was a little girl . I've always loved them and never had any problems with the brand . It's easy to cook and they even have the mini packages now that you can microwave instantly for breakfast which is super convenient than cooking them on stove top in the morning . Love Quaker .! ­čĺč
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I personally don't like grits but I have tried these and it's not that their anything wrong with them it's just in don't care for grits on general. I think it's a texture issue really however my mother love having a box or two of these on the pantry. I'm a southern girl who don't like grits, go figure
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm a huge fan of grits but they always take so long to cook so I was stoked to try these out. My husband swears he can tell a difference between regular grits and quick grits but I think he's lying. I honestly can't tell a difference. They're a lot faster, a little more expensive but oh so yummy!
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
I'm from the south and we eat a lotttttt of Quaker grits. Throw these on with some butter and salt and you've got a great breakfast for a cold morning. Grits are super feeling and I highly recommend them. They're a great way to stattvany morning honestly.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a grits lover for as long as I can remember! I remember my mother bringing home the Quaker box and I would automatically know it would be grits! They're super creamy and are perfect for breakfasts and paired great with eggs! I love love this product!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Being a Southern girl, it's pretty much a given that I love me some grits. Any kind of way you can take them, with bacon...or shrimp, sugar or butter, you can't go wrong with this truly versatile dish, and it's so easy to fix and inexpensive too.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
This one's highly rich in vitamins and protein as well. A great healthy snack that you can have during your breakfast or after workouts. Its available at all chain supermarkets. I got this one at the nearest Walmart store. Totally worth the price.
Erina M.
I love grits. I usually eat them for breakfast. They give u good energy to start the day.
I love the fact that they're healthy so you're not gonna feel guilty for eating an extra spoon.
There's so many ways to cook them. Salty or sweet.