BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite – and a side dish sensation – for generations. They taste so good. And Quaker Quick Grits cook in just 5 minutes, so you'll savor the flavor in a flash. Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes. Check out our recipe section.

White Hominy Grits Made From Corn, Niacin*, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
A southern breakfast staple! Cheese grits are a must on our breakfast table. They are so creamy and the perfect comfort food. The only thing I don't agree with is the "quick 5 minutes." Who likes crunchy grits? I cook them for 40 to 45 minutes to get them to the consistency they should be. Even so they are a great brand and affordable! Quaker® Quick Grits Original
Shannon💋 W.
I love these grits they are my go to favorite. Especially because they are the original so you can make them exactly to your liking. I love grits in the morning so these are great.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, grits are filling and flavorful. I like mine on the creamy side and make them with milk and lots of butter. A great price point I wouldn't consider using another brand as this is the brand my family has uses for years.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Quaker Grits are a southern girl’s comfort food. And Quick Grits are just that, QUICK! I reccomend to everyone. They can be found in your local grocery store breakfast aisle.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love grits. These instant grits cook really fast and hold flavor very well. You can make these sweet or savory. I like both ways. Pinch of salt and some butter, maybe cheese melted on top or a soft yolk egg. Or sweet with brown sugar or regular white sugar and berries. Or chocolate chips. The choices are up to you.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I am having grits with butter and a scrambled egg for breakfast these grits are made out of dried hominy common in the South as a side dish for breakfast cereal it's comfort food and it fills you up. Easy to prepare.
Ashley F.
I am from the south and having quick grits is a staple. It is easy to find Quaker grits in any grocery store. the instruction on the box makes it easy to make but the pour spout can make the grits come out too fast. I like to mix my grits with fried eggs, taste incredible. I buy this product anytime I get the chance.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I own hundred percent think everyone should have this their pantry. Because this is a really great and healthy food I love it for breakfast and dinner and even JB desserts it's so easy to make now I think anyone would like it they just need to have an open mind about it.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
these are good for breakfast in the morning or even for dinner . we make grits with bacon , eggs and pancakes . for dinner we like to do shrimp and grits and its soooo delicious ! these are perfect for many recipes and dont take long at all
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
And I can taste the grits casserole now this is an absolute must and a grits casserole you have to have this time you know I have any other kind and trust me instant grits and quick grits or two different things quick grits or better way better in cigarettes no these are yes
Michelle B.
What does this taste like ?