Gotta have grits Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite – and a side dish sensation – for generations. They taste so good. And Quaker Quick Grits cook in just 5 minutes, so you ll savor the flavor in a flash. Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many recipes. Check out our recipe section.

What does this taste like ?
Start your review of Quaker Quick Grits Original!
Letrezia K.
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by Letrezia K.
These grits are great for some quick 5 minutes instant grits. The quality is definitely there. I have done many different things with it as well, it's quite versatile. I've made it sweet, for a hot breakfast cereal, and I've also made it savory for dinner, with shrimp and grits. Highly reccomend this product!
Bohobeachpeach L.
Always by the Beach:)
Purchased at: Target
I’m a Georgia girl, so grits have always been a pantry staple in my home. Quaker is the brand I grew up eating and continue to purchase for my family. I love the “Quick 5 Minute” variety because it takes the time and hassle out of making a filling breakfast for my daughter to enjoy before sports practice on Saturday mornings. Just pour some in a bowl and pop into the microwave with water or add to boiling water on the stove to cook. I also frequently reach for these after a long day to create a simple “breakfast for dinner” moment. Serving them hot with scrambled eggs, bacon, and buttered biscuits with jam make these a delicious meal any time of day!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Quaker oats grits are the only brand of grits I'll buy and this quick alternative is perfect in a pinch. Perfect with a little bit of butter.
Krystal  S.
Warren, MI
Love me some grits! With sugar of course lol. I love the quick 5 min ones because they taste exactly the same to me but much easier when your in a rush! Best brand out there! Highly satisfied with these!
Alanna D.
Plainfield, NJ
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by Alanna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I love to eat it the packaging is beautiful it’s a quick easy meal
April  M.
1,745 reviews
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by April  M.
Purchased at: Publix
I have been eating these quick grits whenever I was in my 20's. They are very warm and filling. I buy them before I run out. There is nothing you can do to improve the delicious flavor of these grits. Except to add Sharp Cheddar cheese and butter at the end before serving.
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita, KS
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by Jacquelynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only grits I’ve ever had so I may be bias but they are so easy to make and so yummy. I love mine with just salt and pepper, sometimes I add cheese. It’s the perfect filling breakfast on its own. I always have grits in the cabinet.
amy R M.
Erie, PA
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by amy R M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these to cook with eggs an onions or sometimes I like to have with salmon or shrimps these are very feeling an iron great breakfast or have with dinner
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Quaker Quick Grits Original uploaded by Tina L.
Always grits & Shrimp on Sunday morning Brunch time...Quacker Grits is our favorite meal. Many ways to cook as a side or plane with butter or fruit.
Melanie  H.
Walterboro, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been eating Quaker Grits since I was a child. My mother cooked them and now I cook them for my family. They are easy to prepare and I usually prepare them first to let them get nice a creamy. I typically eat grits every weekend. My family loves them and I do too.