BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Natural. Product of Colombia.

• What is your favorite recipe with these?2 Answers
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
I can't live without Quaker Oats. As a fitness bikini competitor, these are a staple of my diet. I eat them every single morning with almond milk and berries. Very healthy and delicious. I look forward to my morning Quaker oats!
Taylor T.
Washington, MI
Quick, cheap and easy. You can find them anymore and keep it simple with standard oatmeal or cook with it. I love making mine savory lately with a fried egg, chives and hot sauce. Cooked up onions if I have the time and maybe some cheese... You can find them anywhere.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
definitely there is nothing better than quaker oats is obviously my favorite market, led her eating liteal since birth haha is quick, cheap and easy. You can find them anymore and keep it simple with standard oatmeal or cook with it, I would not change it for anything
Rose S.
Ottawa
These oats cook quickly and are a great breakfast option especially when you are in a rush. I've purchased these from several different grocery stores - they seem to be available everywhere. I always have a couple packages in stock especially when they go on sale. A staple in my morning routine.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
quick and easy to make especially on a rushed tuesday morning when you are about to go to work. Love to make this for myself and for my husband. Quaker is so healthy and conveniant i recomend this to anyone with a familyor just trying to keep a good diet
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
I love these you can cook so many things with these every other 2 weeks i don't like to eat them daily don't want gas there all Pros no Cons in my book I love thems good price not pricey what so ever love them yes I would recommend these go out and buy people
Shannon W.
Shelbyville, TN
When I was a child this is what my grandmother made for me. These oats with a dab of butter and a little sugar was a great breakfast. They are the only oats I use in my No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal cookies or any recipe that calls for oatmeal. I would recommend this to anyone who needs oatmeal for any recipe or just to eat.
genesis a.
New York, New York
Good standard breakfast food, and very filling. Extremely good value and affordable. I buy this regularly. I used to eat this almost every day, and I think it's a staple. I can't think of any cons. This was purchased in Target and sometimes in bulk.
Estrella T.
Great choice for carbs in the morning! I eat these daily. The flavor is very bland but I add different things in it when I make it. It is a healthier choice compared to other cereals. I do repurchase all the time!
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
Super easy to prepare! I like to add some raisins to it to enhance the flavor. It is yummy and makes a good and quick breakfast for those (like me) who want something healthy and quick early morning.
Happy P.
GOOSE CREEK, SC
What is your favorite recipe with these?