BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Natural. Product of Colombia.

• What is your favorite recipe with these?2 Answers
Mayelin A.
the best of the best, this series has shown every detail so real that one is amazed of the original in production, I have not lost any chapter ... and this for sure terminar..buenos actors, excellent actressesthe best of the best, this series has shown every detail so real that one is amazed of the original in production, I have not lost any chapter ... and this for sure terminar..buenos actors, excellent actresses
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
Foodie Expert
Quick, cheap and easy. You can find them anymore and keep it simple with standard oatmeal or cook with it. I love making mine savory lately with a fried egg, chives and hot sauce. Cooked up onions if I have the time and maybe some cheese... You can find them anywhere.
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love these you can cook so many things with these every other 2 weeks i don't like to eat them daily don't want gas there all Pros no Cons in my book I love thems good price not pricey what so ever love them yes I would recommend these go out and buy people
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
quick and easy to make especially on a rushed tuesday morning when you are about to go to work. Love to make this for myself and for my husband. Quaker is so healthy and conveniant i recomend this to anyone with a familyor just trying to keep a good diet
Genesis A.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
Good standard breakfast food, and very filling. Extremely good value and affordable. I buy this regularly. I used to eat this almost every day, and I think it's a staple. I can't think of any cons. This was purchased in Target and sometimes in bulk.
Erin B.
Aurora, CO
Quaker Quick Cooking Oats are a healthy breakfast as well as being usable in a variety of recipes. I use it most often to make granola and muffins since it adds excellent nutrition for my young kids. I typically buy it at Target or Costco.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
I can't live without Quaker Oats. As a fitness bikini competitor, these are a staple of my diet. I eat them every single morning with almond milk and berries. Very healthy and delicious. I look forward to my morning Quaker oats!
Estrella T.
Great choice for carbs in the morning! I eat these daily. The flavor is very bland but I add different things in it when I make it. It is a healthier choice compared to other cereals. I do repurchase all the time!
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Quaker is my favorite oatmeal. This quick cooking oatmeal is fantastic. It's healthy for you too. The price is very reasonable. I eat oatmeal in the winter time. I'd buy this again anytime I ran out.
Melanie G.
Edina , MN
Foodie Expert
Super easy to prepare! I like to add some raisins to it to enhance the flavor. It is yummy and makes a good and quick breakfast for those (like me) who want something healthy and quick early morning.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe with these?