Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks Ranch uploaded by Milinda  .

BY QUAKES

Quaker® Quakes® Rice Snacks Ranch.
13g whole grain.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Light, crispy crunch! see more...

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks Ranch
  • "These are ok but I prefer the sweeter rice cakes like peanut butter or chocolate." in 1 review
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These rice snacks are a great little tangy treat. The flavor of ranch and rice is a great tasting combination. This is also a great on the go traveling snack. I would recommend this snack.
Frannie B.
These are so delicious!! I love the tangy flavor, crispy consistency, fiber and low calories! One serving is just over 100 cals, and you get so many tasty pieces in that serving. I love sitting down to a movie with a bag of Quakes. I've even gotten my husband into them, and he's usually a potato chip fan. Even if I go nuts and eat the whole bag, I don't have to feel guilty. Yum!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
These are one of my favorite snacks. They have a great ranch flavor and the best part is they are healthy. They are a great alternative to chips. Every flavor of these rice snacks that I have tried have been really tasty. I highly recommend these and the many other flavors.
Stefany B.
Ford City, PA
I was skeptical about trying these at first but after I did I ended up loving them! Most ranch flavored things leave a funny after taste in your mouth but these don't. If you have tried these yet, I highly suggest it
Nia N.
Who doesn't like a delicious rice cake especially because this light fluffy this one is healthy I personally love these little snack cakes and I will recommend them for anyone on the diet or just looking for a light snack that's not too much ...
Shannon D.
I really like the idea of these snacks. I'm not a huge fan of this flavor though. I'd prefer just a light salt, but this is a very bold ranch flavor. So if that is something you'd like, you'd really enjoy these.
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
These are my favorite of all the rice snacks. Great flavor. If you are sensitive to seasoning or like less than normal these will be too much for you. They are covered in flavoring which I LOVE!
Sara M.
SULTAN, WA
I love these things! They are a definite go to for me when I'm wanting a snack. The flavor is just enough and not too overpowering. Bite sized, crunchy and delicious. Perfection in a box.
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
Great on the go snack!!! even better when you need to brag something fast as you walk out the door for the kids or to back in their lunch box for a cripes snack
Alicia B.
Hands down the best snack EVER but beware because they are highly addicting! I can eat one whole bag in one setting. If you love ranch, these are the way to go!
Bethany S.
I saw these in the shops just didn't know if i would like them 😥
Latreasha D.
I like the caramel and apple flavor, never tried this one. Is it good?
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
I'm obsessed with ranch!!!! Are these any good? Is it a good price