Quaker Quakes Kettle Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by Janine T.Quaker Quakes Kettle Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by Mary I.Quaker Quakes Kettle Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by Nichole L.

BY QUAKES

12g whole grain.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Quaker??????????????????.
Quakes?????????????????? rice snacks.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Kettle corn.
Sweet & salty crunch! see more...

Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of these. They're gluten free and dairy free which is important to me since I have digestive problems. The flavor is also great. Sweet and salty and a good crunch!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
My mother in law grabbed a bag of these for my 11 month old the other day. He seems to like them. I tried them and didn't really care much for them.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the 'Popped' by Quaker! I pick them up from the grocery store for less than $2. They're a great snack! I've tried almost every flavor they offer, but Kettle Corn is my favorite!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Foodie Expert
Kettle Corn rice cakes by Quaker Oats are so incredibly delicious. Light, but just enough to be filling. Has that nice caramel and a little bit of salty taste to them. Great for snacking & fairly good for you.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
A little too diety tasting for me! But i guess if you're on a diet they're okay!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of kettle corn, so these aren't my favorite. If you do like kettle corn, you'll love these. They taste just like kettle corn!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Woodbury, NJ
I'm a huge fan of kettle corn and these taste like a fresh bag from an amusement park. The best perk, Gluten Free!!