Quaker Quakes Corn Rice Snacks, Caramel uploaded by member-670e8e066Quaker Quakes Corn Rice Snacks, Caramel uploaded by Julie P.Quaker Quakes Corn Rice Snacks, Caramel uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY QUAKER

Quaker quakes caramel corn rice snacks 7.04 oz see more...

Quaker Quakes Corn Rice Snacks, Caramel
  • "These are one of my go-to buys at the grocer; they satiate my sweet tooth without packing the same punch as chomping down on chocolate-covered-everything." in 7 reviews
Annabel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It' scary how much I love these. I always keep them in my drawer at work for easy snacking. They are so delicious and they aren't terribly unhealthy. This is the best flavor they have, although the cheddar ones can be pretty good too. A must have for me!
Karissa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so delicious! They have such a great crisp and sweet taste to them. It's such a great healthy snack whenever you're craving any sweet tastes. The caramel is so tasty. I love all of the flavors in this product, but the caramel corn is definitely my favorite!
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
I seriously just bought 12 bags of these because they were on sale at my grocery store this week. They are such a great alternative to snacking on potato chips and cookies and help with my sweet tooth craving. Seriously delicious and my kids love them too!
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
These are super good and light. They give you something crunchy, which is nice. They also let you satisfy your sweet tooth without eating something super sugary. I wish they were a little cheaper and easier to find around me, but I do really like them!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best for long trips. They are sweet and crunchy. That is the best of both worlds for long road trips. I also love their cheddar ones for something savory. Love them.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Carmel snacks are amazing they a a perfect for a snack on the go or just for work snack they are a great taste of Carmel and a perfect crunch I personally prefer this snack size over the large ones definitely recommend this item to everyone
Harmony B.
inglewood
It is undeniably a rice cake. If you can get over that fact, then you will find that these are a satisfying healthy alternative to typical sweet tooth cravings. They are true to their flavor, and test similar to caramel popcorn. It's a great snack for kids and adults too!
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love Quakers Rice Snacks whether it is the cheddar, apple cinnamon, or even better, caramel corn. They taste delicious and the fact that they are better for you than your normal chip is an added bonus!
Juli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite snack at the moment! I can't have caramel corn/popcorn so this is a good substitute. It's tastes sooo good, it's hard to stop eating them. THANK GOODNESS they're a good healthy snack. I highly recommend!
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
This is a great late-night snack or a great snack for anytime. These rice crisps are delicious snacks with a light and crispy crunch. Made with rice and grains. It's a satisfying, crunchy snack you can feel good about.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Which flavor is your favorite?
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
I have not tried these how is the flavor?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Mila G.
Whish one do you like ?
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
Do these use any artificial sweeteners? And if not, are they high in sugars?