Quaker Quakes Caramel Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by michelle b.Quaker Quakes Caramel Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by michelle b.Quaker Quakes Caramel Corn Rice Snacks uploaded by Kailin T.

BY QUAKES

10g whole grain.
Quaker??????????????????.
Quakes?????????????????? rice snacks.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Caramel corn.
Light, crispy crunch! see more...

• Which Quaker rice cake snacks are your favorite?6 Answers
Anastasia S.
Copiague, NY
These crispy, crunch little treats are amazing. Not only are they a healthier snack to reach for, they also instantly satisfying for the sweet tooth! Don't tell anybody but sometimes I sneak them into the movie theater in my purse just so I don't feel guilty getting a bucket of popcorn and candy bar!
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These are so yummy! i know that they might not be the "healthies" cause its lots of sugar and syrup in it but it does make you feel like you arnt off yur diet when you are eating them. Since i feel like everything is in moderation this is a wonerful snack to have around when you are feeling like you need sugar.
Kailin T.
North Charleston
These are seriously so delicious, I was looking for something sweet for my cravings but nothing that was gonna ruin my diet. They have a few other flavors that I saw but I was in a hurry and grabbed this one.
Emily N.
I love these snack cakes! They have a great caramel taste and are crunchy and satisfying. They're pretty cheap and are the perfect snack. I used to get these all the time and recently got back into them and i'm so glad I did.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These things are ADDICTIVE! I buy these as a healthier alternative to caramel popcorn. They have a great flavor and aren't sticky. These are also gluten free for anyone that may have a gluten allergy.
Kenia O.
These are so good. They are good replacement for fatty snacks. A little pricey but worth the cost. They make a variety of flavors but this one is on of the top ones. Soo good. Recommend to everyone.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
I like these corn chips and there really good. They have a nice taste to it and there good for a movie snack or a simple day out. Do recommend these!!
Kelsey T.
Great for snack time and tastes delicious! Great for on the go and road trips also. Crunchy texture and similar to rice cakes but sweeter.
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
I love these they are so great I will continue to get them i bring a Bag everyday to class they're really healthy and taste really nice
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Really love these rice cakes! They are so sweet and delicious! Perfect way to curb that sweet tooth!!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which Quaker rice cake snacks are your favorite?