Quaker Quakes Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks uploaded by Guadalupe L.Quaker Quakes Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks uploaded by leonely c.Quaker Quakes Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks uploaded by leonely c.

BY QUAKES

10g whole grain.
Quaker??????????????????.
Quakes?????????????????? rice snacks.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Apple Cinnamon.
Light, crispy crunch! see more...

• What would u reccommend using as a dip to make these tast...1 Answers
Cassandra S.
Manchester
Quaker® Popped Apple Cinnamon are so delicious! This is my go-to plane snack food. They are more flavorful than the large rice cakes and almost have a dessert feeling. I eat mine with peanut butter but can eat an entire bag if I’m not paying attention!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
On sale at King Kullen 4 for $5...yes you read that correctly. So Quaker's Apple Cinnamon rice snacks are delicious. I'm making a transition from junk food to healthier choices. So I can definitely say I enjoy these although I do prefer the sweeter flavors like apple cinnamon or caramel but the cheddar & sour cream are fairly decent. Another pro is my niece loves sharing snacks with her aunt (me) & having to say no is pretty a hard thing to do. But being that Quarker is a lot better for her I allow her to indulge as she pleases. Strongly recommend for you or a snack after school.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I love these. They're a great snack if you're watching calories but they're also great if you're not. They have an excellent flavor and they're just something simple to munch on. They're also great with coffee, tea, milk, etc.
Rachel C.
Another great Quaker snack! I love the gluten free and the taste is so good, not like other rice cakes that can taste like cardboard. Even my toddler likes them as a snack.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These are the PERFECT healthy snack for all ages. Light and crispy, and 10g of whole grains! The apple cinnamon flavor is sweet and satisfying, though available in many other flavors as well.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
These are a great and nutritious snack that everyone should have on hand. You get a true apple and cinnamon taste with that rice crisp crunch that makes it feel like you are having something bad for you when you are not. The caramel ones are my favorites but these are a close second.
Ana C.
THESE ARE AMAZING! For someone who is quite healthy and maintains a strict diet, it's often difficult to come up with ideas for healthy snacks. These are versatile and I can use the plain ones as a base for toppings like strawberries and honey.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
These are great if you need to satisfy a sweet tooth! They are crunchy and tastes just like apples and cinnamon. I love buying these to have on road trips as a healthy alternative to chips. Great product!
Monica R.
Cass, WV
Love these as a snack anytime, but especially for the beach! They are light and tasty! Once you start eating them, it's hard to stop! They make a great pick me up!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
This is my new addiction.. they're delicious specially the apple cinnamon ones.. I just tried them today for the first time and had to go back and buy more .. so yummy
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
What would u reccommend using as a dip to make these taste less dry?