BY QUAKER #58 in Baking Mix

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lina M.
Rosemead , CA
Foodie Expert
Tried this and added some mashed bananas in the mix and it was absolutely tasty! Always recommend this brand to my patients
Dulce G.
Wichita, KS
Love pancakes! Specially these right here so delicious! My family and I love it another product you should really try try
Theresa B.
Emporia, VA
This is awesome yes yes I could use this forever my son loves it my dad lives it my mom so you know I like it
Ru M.
Very healthy, but also incredibly delicious! I love that it can be a great meal for me and my family!
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Really delicious pancakes. Also super easy to make. My son really loves them. Would recommend.
Tina J.
Cheyenne, WY
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried Quaker Oatmeal pancakes I had no idea you could make them with oatmeal and I was missing out! They're very filling and tasty. They soak up maple syrup better than other pancakes and they also make great waffles.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
Este es un descubrimiento maravilloso. Las PANQUECAS de avena son súper sanas y es una espectacular opción para desayunos y cenas. La avena es natural vale la pena comerla en todas sus presentaciones.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Foodie Expert
Makes nicely flavored, hearty oatmeal pancakes. Nice texture, easy to make.
I love this stuff. The flavor isn't the same as other pancakes; however, they are healthy and taste great.
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! The taste and texture are impecable. So much better than any other brand and don't take as much ingredients to make them.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
What's better about this mix than the regular one
Where can I buy Quaker oat meal pancake mix I can't find it in any stores