Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Shakira S.
London
Lovely flavours and tastes amazing overall. I’ve only bought this once recently, however, would probably buy again. It tastes like a healthier version of a chocolate bar and is quite filling. Good for a pre or post workout snack
krizelle S.
I love chocolate chips, especially when it’s sweet, it met my expectations. The ingredients are kind of off but it tastes good anyways, I would always buy this if I’m late or in a hurry, worth it!
aya s.
Really liked these as a snack to eat when In low on energy or before and after the gym. gives you lots of protein to keep you energized with great taste, but it is a little pricey for the box size, i would buy these from costco to save money
Shenita G.
I love quaker chocolate chip granola bars! I eat them every single day, and the taste still gets me. The fact that they are pretty healthy makes them taste somewhat even better! However, I think that the amount of calories in one bar should be lower, if possible, especially since I binge eat them :) The classic granola bar has been upgraded and I really enjoy this version! However, it isn't very filling and doesn't have a high energy content. Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend these to a friend and I'm sure that you would, too!
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
Although they are definitely not the healthiest granola bars on the market, they sure are the tastiest! They aren't any pricier than other leading granola bars and in my opinion are the leading bar in taste! I've been eating these for years and honestly can't see myself changing any time soon.
Nujood S.
Ras al Khaimah
I try to eat healthy as much as possible, but who can resist chocolate? This snack is a win win for me. It is healthy and has chocolate, suitable for those mid work cravings and gives you a healthy boost of energy without making you go into a sugar spiral.
Muniba F.
This was the best cereal bar I had eaten!!!! Does not pack alot of calories but gives the whole taste, I've only had it once since it is not available in the country I reside in but I've tried searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere, You should atleast try it. The fiber content in this is also high!
Sarah G.
Burnaby, CA
Classic simple chocolate chip granola bars. My kids love them. The ingredients aren't that bad. It seems maybe they've made them with simpler ingredients. There is no high fructose corn syrup which is super great! Love convenience for lunches. My kids choose these over my homemade granola bars so far. I'm working on a perfect recipe to win them over though. ;-)
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
A childhood staple! I used to eat these nearly every week when I was a kid a school. Now as an adult I see them more like a treat and not really as a healthy snack option. It is really like a glorified candy bar really. The nutrition is not great, but as a sweet treat it is fine here and there.
laura s.
gran barra de cereal quaker hecha con avena natural y mantequilla de mani que mejor convinacion de lo natural en un barra cereal que ademas te alimenta de manera sana y natural. te otorga energia, muy facil de llevar, es un ben complemento para alimentacion de niños y adultos
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?