Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Isabel M.
Frankfurt am Main
Delicious granola bar. Healthy and you can feel all the ingredients in every bite. The chocolate part is the best.👌🏼
Courtney B.
Fife
Perfect throughout the day, easy to put in your bag for later, this one isn't as healthy however all are very good
Lordes M.
I love it! It gaves me energy in the morning when I don't have time for a full breakfast. And it taste delicious!!
Yvonne L.
I wish these were a bit healthier but they are good. The kids like them. Just wish they were less sugary
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
Although they are definitely not the healthiest granola bars on the market, they sure are the tastiest! They aren't any pricier than other leading granola bars and in my opinion are the leading bar in taste! I've been eating these for years and honestly can't see myself changing any time soon.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
A childhood staple! I used to eat these nearly every week when I was a kid a school. Now as an adult I see them more like a treat and not really as a healthy snack option. It is really like a glorified candy bar really. The nutrition is not great, but as a sweet treat it is fine here and there.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?