Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Sandra L.
Excellent product !! delicious.
at breakfast and snack , you can not miss and it is good for health , especially for the heart.
Maria Jose G.
bogota
kas barras de granola aun mas cuando le ponen ese pequeño toque delicioso que es el chocolate que a quien no le gusta?
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are very chewy tasty I like these for when I go to schoo for a little snack they lower my hunger
Caitlin B.
Get these often as snacks for my kids and they never last long they disappear in my house
Nicole H.
Kids have always loved them. Buy them for the kids at Costco. Good value. Easy to find
Nujood S.
Ras al Khaimah
I try to eat healthy as much as possible, but who can resist chocolate? This snack is a win win for me. It is healthy and has chocolate, suitable for those mid work cravings and gives you a healthy boost of energy without making you go into a sugar spiral.
aya s.
Really liked these as a snack to eat when In low on energy or before and after the gym. gives you lots of protein to keep you energized with great taste, but it is a little pricey for the box size, i would buy these from costco to save money
Shenita G.
I love quaker chocolate chip granola bars! I eat them every single day, and the taste still gets me. The fact that they are pretty healthy makes them taste somewhat even better! However, I think that the amount of calories in one bar should be lower, if possible, especially since I binge eat them :) The classic granola bar has been upgraded and I really enjoy this version! However, it isn't very filling and doesn't have a high energy content. Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend these to a friend and I'm sure that you would, too!
Muniba F.
This was the best cereal bar I had eaten!!!! Does not pack alot of calories but gives the whole taste, I've only had it once since it is not available in the country I reside in but I've tried searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere, You should atleast try it. The fiber content in this is also high!
Zulijhail G.
. Es una excelente granola, la consumo todos los días, tiene buen sabor y ademas me llena de energía. su sabor a chocolate es único e inigualable
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?