Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Amy M.
Favorite snack. perfect for a grab and go and fills you up. also good for you so that makes it even better
Kyrah H.
Riverside
Perfect snack for on the go. A nice treat for adults and children alike. A little salty, but rich flavor.
Lisa G.
Marysville, WA
Great for quick snack on the go or for the munchies. They don't taste too sweet and are easy to chew.
Lilibeth B.
My FAVORITE granola bars ever! My go to bars. I can definitely eat a whole box in less than a day.
Camil G.
So chewy and the chocolate oh goodness play so well with my taste vyds. Super great value product
Micaela D.
Love this product!! I would recommend! Very healthy I eat one every day and I plan on continuing
­čî╣shayla­čî╣ B.
norfolk
I love these ,they are very affordable and you can find these everywhere they are very delicious
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
I have one every day as a snack. They're very sticky and they stay together they do not crumble
Tiffany F.
Brooklyn, NY
My children eat this bar all the time for breakfast and love it... fast breakfast for on the go
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
My kids love this and my husband even me yes i love this! Good for the health and affordable!
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?