Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Tala M.Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best snack ive ever purchased very very healthy for you it is not pricey at all very affordable different types of flavors are included
Jo M.
These bars are so delicious! They're also an easy way to add protein to your diet on the go. The chocolate chip flavor is my favorite.
Jamie E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have been eating these my entire childhood to adulthood. So good and easy to take on the go. They fill you up just enough for a while
Katie S.
Great taste and it makes a great snack to help you get through the day at work during a long shift. This is delicious and well made.
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
These are very good. I buy them for snacks for my grandkids. We take them in the car on road trips as they aren't messy. Very good.
Kalynn W.
These Quaker oat protein bars are a great snack for breakfast lunch or an after school snack! They taste amazing and a healthy!!
Kay C.
I love the chocolate chip. If you need a snack this is great! The taste is amazing and you get the good taste of chocolate chips.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
So yummy! This is my favorite healthy snack !!! It's great when you have a sweet tooth and you prefer not to eat sugar or cany!!
Haley S.
Nacogdoches, Tx
These are my favorite for a snack or a quick breakfast. Easy to just grab and put in your purse for when you need a pick-me-up.
Jillian S.
I love to take these with me when I'm on a hike, or I didn't take the time to make breakfast in the morning. The perfect snack.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?