Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Tala M.Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #43 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Jane J.
This is one bar my kids and I can agree upon. They are our go-to granola bars. Great taste & texture with just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I can't eat the healthy granola bars. They taste like cardboard. These actually have some flavor but they're so small I want to eat five at a time.
Gilberto L.
Quaker never disappoints. I absolutely love them. For some reason I keep finding their products in dollar stores so they're also very affordable.
Destiny W.
Shaw, MS
These granola bars are simply a quick and easy breakfast alternative. I'm late on a daily, so these make for a quick breakfast in the mornings
Brittany J.
My daughter loves to eat these as a snack like when we are driving or at school..she likes to pick out the chocolate chips and eat them first..
Carrie C.
Sandston, VA
Love the Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! Packed full of protein and has a great taste! I recommend these to anyone for a healthy breakfast
Brittany P.
Roseville, OH
I love these granola bars ! They’re so soft and chewy and my kids love them ! I can always find them on sale at my local grocery store
Yesenia A.
De Queen, AR
My favorite of all time. It is a perfect combo. The flavor is so delicious 😋. It has a special flavor than other brands. Totally recommend.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love the penut butter and chocolate combo in anything so these were a hit over here had them a few times love how think and soft they are
Emely F.
Irving
I love these because they are really good and they don’t have a weird texture to them I also love that you can taste the chocolate chips
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?