Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #16 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Jamestown, KY
These are ok. They aren't as chewy as I had hoped. They are a good value though.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Saint Marys
I absolutely love these quaker bars! I used to eat these every day in my lunches... Good for an adult or a child. Can be used as a snack or a treat. Compared to some of the other granola bars you can purchase, this one is very affordable! I highly recommend giving them a try.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
We love these because they're a sweet treat that don't make us feel to guilty!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Shaw, MS
These granola bars are simply a quick and easy breakfast alternative. I'm late on a daily, so these make for a quick breakfast in the mornings
Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
I have really had nothing but bad experiences with these granola bars. They tend to go bad very easily and usually most of them have been broken. I also have a problem with there being way to much of a sugary taste to it which does not make it appetizing at all.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Burnaby, BC
Classic simple chocolate chip granola bars. My kids love them. The ingredients aren't that bad. It seems maybe they've made them with simpler ingredients. There is no high fructose corn syrup which is super great! Love convenience for lunches. My kids choose these over my homemade granola bars so far. I'm working on a perfect recipe to win them over though. ;-)
laura s.
laura s.
gran barra de cereal quaker hecha con avena natural y mantequilla de mani que mejor convinacion de lo natural en un barra cereal que ademas te alimenta de manera sana y natural. te otorga energia, muy facil de llevar, es un ben complemento para alimentacion de niños y adultos
Loriana P.
Loriana P.
Três marias
Simplesmente fantástico, Maravilhoso...
Com somente 100 gramas de coloria, ele é ótimo para quem gosta de ter uma alimentação saudável e rica em proteínas.
Zulijhail G.
Zulijhail G.
. Es una excelente granola, la consumo todos los días, tiene buen sabor y ademas me llena de energía. su sabor a chocolate es único e inigualable
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
This is a great must have for the beach.I love the chocolate chip taste.Is healthy snack for your day at the beach.I buy at the grocery store.
Xochilt B.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?