Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #16 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Candy M.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
These are so tasty. I love the Quaker Oats brand and buy them all the time. I think it's a good alternative but not marketed as healthy. I get mine from Publix and recommended them to my family and friends.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
These are good. A little heavy on the stomach but I guess it makes you feel full longer. Probably wouldn't buy again unlesss I specifically needed protein for some reason lol they were ok.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I can't eat the healthy granola bars. They taste like cardboard. These actually have some flavor but they're so small I want to eat five at a time.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love the penut butter and chocolate combo in anything so these were a hit over here had them a few times love how think and soft they are
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Best protein bars!! Not as much as a body builder needs, but they're delicious, and not as expensive as cliff protein bars.
Kyrah H.
Kyrah H.
Riverside
Perfect snack for on the go. A nice treat for adults and children alike. A little salty, but rich flavor.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
Love these granola bars. They have a great taste and do skimp on the chocolate chips. I buy these for my kids.
Ruzzy G.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
My kids love this and my husband even me yes i love this! Good for the health and affordable!
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
Love this product!! I would recommend! Very healthy I eat one every day and I plan on continuing
Camil G.
Camil G.
So chewy and the chocolate oh goodness play so well with my taste vyds. Super great value product
Xochilt B.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?