Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I really like chocolate and granola, so theses were a really good option for me instead of eating chocolate all of the time
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL
Love these granola bars!!!! My children refer to them as candy bars!!! I wouldn't have it any other way good for you!!!!
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This is one of those most get items when we go shopping the kids and my husban would just eat these all day if I let them
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
I like Quaker Granola bars because I know I'm eating right, but you can't go wrong a little CHOCOLATE chip in between
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
I love these granola bars! especially for the beach! quick and easy snack to pull out your beach bag and snack on!
Courtney B.
These granola bars are so good for a quick snack! The chocolate chip is most definitely my favorite. So so yummy!
lupe c.
I love this granola bar is a really healthy snack and delicious I think this is a better option instead of candy
Tyler C.
Beaver
the perfect on the go snack! I used to grab one of these every morning as I was running out the door for school!
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
Love these granola bars. They have a great taste and do skimp on the chocolate chips. I buy these for my kids.
Jen W.
Rimersburg, PA
Soft and chewy
Good amount of chocolate chips
Kids love for breakfast companion or snack throughout the day
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?