Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
I have really had nothing but bad experiences with these granola bars. They tend to go bad very easily and usually most of them have been broken. I also have a problem with there being way to much of a sugary taste to it which does not make it appetizing at all.
Angela T.
washington
I really enjoy these granola bars because whenever I'm in a rush or being late to something I can always just quickly grab one of these out the doors. They are sweet, soft , and delectable I would recommend these for sure
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
These are so tasty. I love the Quaker Oats brand and buy them all the time. I think it's a good alternative but not marketed as healthy. I get mine from Publix and recommended them to my family and friends.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I can't eat the healthy granola bars. They taste like cardboard. These actually have some flavor but they're so small I want to eat five at a time.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love the penut butter and chocolate combo in anything so these were a hit over here had them a few times love how think and soft they are
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Best protein bars!! Not as much as a body builder needs, but they're delicious, and not as expensive as cliff protein bars.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
Love these granola bars. They have a great taste and do skimp on the chocolate chips. I buy these for my kids.
Kyrah H.
Riverside
Perfect snack for on the go. A nice treat for adults and children alike. A little salty, but rich flavor.
Micaela D.
Love this product!! I would recommend! Very healthy I eat one every day and I plan on continuing
Camil G.
So chewy and the chocolate oh goodness play so well with my taste vyds. Super great value product
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?