Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Tala M.Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #13 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I always have a couple of these in my purse, they are great on the go for a snack when maybe you didn't have time to eat breakfast, they taste great and who doesn't love a little chocolate with their granola
Ashley M.
Saint Marys
I absolutely love these quaker bars! I used to eat these every day in my lunches... Good for an adult or a child. Can be used as a snack or a treat. Compared to some of the other granola bars you can purchase, this one is very affordable! I highly recommend giving them a try.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
I have really had nothing but bad experiences with these granola bars. They tend to go bad very easily and usually most of them have been broken. I also have a problem with there being way to much of a sugary taste to it which does not make it appetizing at all.
Makayla R.
Tallassee, AL
I love these protein bars by Quaker. They give me lots of energy, while also fulfilling my sweet tooth. They remain moist and chewy even past the expiration date. Lol. They are healthy, sweet, and absolutely delicious. I will definitely buy these again.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
This is a super easy snack on the go or a good half of a breakfast. I usually buy this brand. They are yummy and can even count as a little dessert sometimes. However, they are not quite as healthy as I usually assume.
Julialynn F.
My favorite! Reminds me of when I was a kid :) best for traveling or on the go lol plus who doesn't like chocolate!? Okay well I know 1 person but they don't count! ­čśé
Hana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are so good! I love eating these for breakfast when I don't have time to make something in the morning. I always keep a spare in my purse just in case I get hungry throughout the day.
Arianna T.
Doral
I try this granola bars and they are amazing, I eat it every day and I love it, it has a good flavor at least for me and for me it's healthy and helps me to control me when I'm hungry
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
These are great for a quick pick me up snack during the day for myself and my son as well. He will basically eat anything with peanut butter or chocolate chips.
Laura S.
Germantown, OH
These are my absolute favorite granola bars and I almost always have at least one in my purse for a quick snack or replacement for breakfast in the morning.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?