Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best snack ive ever purchased very very healthy for you it is not pricey at all very affordable different types of flavors are included
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
These are very good. I buy them for snacks for my grandkids. We take them in the car on road trips as they aren't messy. Very good.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
So yummy! This is my favorite healthy snack !!! It's great when you have a sweet tooth and you prefer not to eat sugar or cany!!
Haley S.
Nacogdoches, Tx
These are my favorite for a snack or a quick breakfast. Easy to just grab and put in your purse for when you need a pick-me-up.
Lauren T.
These are my favorite type of granola bars! The my are delicious and you can pretty much find them anywhere for a decent price
Jillian S.
I love to take these with me when I'm on a hike, or I didn't take the time to make breakfast in the morning. The perfect snack.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Best protein bars!! Not as much as a body builder needs, but they're delicious, and not as expensive as cliff protein bars.
Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I really like chocolate and granola, so theses were a really good option for me instead of eating chocolate all of the time
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This is one of those most get items when we go shopping the kids and my husban would just eat these all day if I let them
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL
Love these granola bars!!!! My children refer to them as candy bars!!! I wouldn't have it any other way good for you!!!!
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?