Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I really like chocolate and granola, so theses were a really good option for me instead of eating chocolate all of the time
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This is one of those most get items when we go shopping the kids and my husban would just eat these all day if I let them
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL
Love these granola bars!!!! My children refer to them as candy bars!!! I wouldn't have it any other way good for you!!!!
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
I love these granola bars! especially for the beach! quick and easy snack to pull out your beach bag and snack on!
Courtney B.
These granola bars are so good for a quick snack! The chocolate chip is most definitely my favorite. So so yummy!
lupe c.
I love this granola bar is a really healthy snack and delicious I think this is a better option instead of candy
Tiffany R.
These have been my favorite granola bars since possibly the dawn of time. these make a nice fast breakfast.
Jen W.
Rimersburg, PA
Soft and chewy
Good amount of chocolate chips
Kids love for breakfast companion or snack throughout the day
Amy M.
Favorite snack. perfect for a grab and go and fills you up. also good for you so that makes it even better
Lisa G.
Marysville, WA
Great for quick snack on the go or for the munchies. They don't taste too sweet and are easy to chew.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?