Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Laura S.
Germantown, OH
These are my absolute favorite granola bars and I almost always have at least one in my purse for a quick snack or replacement for breakfast in the morning.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are super yummy and make for a great snack. The only thing is that they seem a little small to me, and I end up eating more than one at a time.
Jane J.
This is one bar my kids and I can agree upon. They are our go-to granola bars. Great taste & texture with just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Carrie C.
Sandston, VA
Love the Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! Packed full of protein and has a great taste! I recommend these to anyone for a healthy breakfast
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
love love love these granola bars! such a yummy treat that gives me the energy i need and the full feeling i desire. great for on the go!
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
These are very good. I buy them for snacks for my grandkids. We take them in the car on road trips as they aren't messy. Very good.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
So yummy! This is my favorite healthy snack !!! It's great when you have a sweet tooth and you prefer not to eat sugar or cany!!
Haley S.
Nacogdoches, Tx
These are my favorite for a snack or a quick breakfast. Easy to just grab and put in your purse for when you need a pick-me-up.
Jillian S.
I love to take these with me when I'm on a hike, or I didn't take the time to make breakfast in the morning. The perfect snack.
Lauren T.
These are my favorite type of granola bars! The my are delicious and you can pretty much find them anywhere for a decent price
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?