Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Angel B.
Meridian, MS
Quaker has the healthiest granola bars you could find. Their are not many calories or sugar included in the product. It is better than Nature Valley or others because of the taste. I always purchase at Sam's Club for big packages of them. These are better than having Ice cream as an unhealthy snack.
Yessica B.
Champaign, IL
I always have a box of these at my apartment. Its a quick but delicious snack. I usually buy them at Walmart its on our grocery list I usually will have on when i cant have breakfast. I have been buying this since i was a kid and it has never failed. They have stayed as good as always.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I always have a couple of these in my purse, they are great on the go for a snack when maybe you didn't have time to eat breakfast, they taste great and who doesn't love a little chocolate with their granola
Ashley M.
Saint Marys
I absolutely love these quaker bars! I used to eat these every day in my lunches... Good for an adult or a child. Can be used as a snack or a treat. Compared to some of the other granola bars you can purchase, this one is very affordable! I highly recommend giving them a try.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
I have really had nothing but bad experiences with these granola bars. They tend to go bad very easily and usually most of them have been broken. I also have a problem with there being way to much of a sugary taste to it which does not make it appetizing at all.
Makayla R.
Tallassee, AL
I love these protein bars by Quaker. They give me lots of energy, while also fulfilling my sweet tooth. They remain moist and chewy even past the expiration date. Lol. They are healthy, sweet, and absolutely delicious. I will definitely buy these again.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
This is a super easy snack on the go or a good half of a breakfast. I usually buy this brand. They are yummy and can even count as a little dessert sometimes. However, they are not quite as healthy as I usually assume.
Julialynn F.
My favorite! Reminds me of when I was a kid :) best for traveling or on the go lol plus who doesn't like chocolate!? Okay well I know 1 person but they don't count! 😂
Hana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are so good! I love eating these for breakfast when I don't have time to make something in the morning. I always keep a spare in my purse just in case I get hungry throughout the day.
Arianna T.
Doral
I try this granola bars and they are amazing, I eat it every day and I love it, it has a good flavor at least for me and for me it's healthy and helps me to control me when I'm hungry
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?