Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Nicole M.
As a busy mom, these are my go-to for a pick-me-up on the go! They taste great, and are so easy! The protein keeps me fuller longer, and the chocolate chips hit just the right spot satisfying my sweet tooth! I purchase these at my local grocery store, and they are always in stock!
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
The chocolate chip granola bars and the granola bars dipped in chocolate are my favorites by Quaker oats. I'm sure it could be a bit healthier due to the chocolate, but it is great when you want to be healthy and still want something sweet. In all, these granola bars are great!! I will definitely buy these again.
Katlin S.
These have been one of my favorite snacks since I was a little girl. They are yummy and easy to take with you to school or work to help get you through long days. They are reasonably priced for snacks and you can find them at almost any store around!
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Quakers granola bars are great. They easy to take on the go and in a hurry. Great value and great price. I love how I can have a healthy snack on the go. I purchase these at King Soopers, Target and Walmart. Great snack for the kids.
Laura M.
Nom nom nom - uh maz ing.
These are the best ever for those mornings when I'm running late (so basically, every single morning) and they're healthier than my old go-to solution of driving through Mcdonald's and picking up some hash browns with a side of grease.
Brittany P.
Tasty granola bars!

I always have a box of these granola bars in the cupboard! I eat them for breakfast when I'm in a hurry, as a snack when I'm sitting at home, and sometimes before bed. They are simply amazing!
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
These Quaker Chocolate Granola Bars are seriously so great !! They taste sooooooo yummmyyyy and satisfy my sweet tooth !!! They are sooooo soft and easy to chew, i do like the value of these products and I always try to buy some for the housE!!!!!!!
Leah F.
I've been eating these since I was small, and I can never find any that taste quite as good. They're just so chewy and make a great snack at any time. They're perfect for throwing in your purse or taking along on a hike.
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
Delicious! If I don't have time to eat a full breakfast I just grab a bag of cereal and one of these! They also make for a great breakfast before I go on a run or to a running event, because it's easy on the stomach.
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
Quaker has the healthiest granola bars you could find. Their are not many calories or sugar included in the product. It is better than Nature Valley or others because of the taste. I always purchase at Sam's Club for big packages of them. These are better than having Ice cream as an unhealthy snack.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?