Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #17 in Granola

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Leah F.
Leah F.
I've been eating these since I was small, and I can never find any that taste quite as good. They're just so chewy and make a great snack at any time. They're perfect for throwing in your purse or taking along on a hike.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
This is a super easy snack on the go or a good half of a breakfast. I usually buy this brand. They are yummy and can even count as a little dessert sometimes. However, they are not quite as healthy as I usually assume.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
Delicious! If I don't have time to eat a full breakfast I just grab a bag of cereal and one of these! They also make for a great breakfast before I go on a run or to a running event, because it's easy on the stomach.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Tasty granola bars!

I always have a box of these granola bars in the cupboard! I eat them for breakfast when I'm in a hurry, as a snack when I'm sitting at home, and sometimes before bed. They are simply amazing!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I always have a couple of these in my purse, they are great on the go for a snack when maybe you didn't have time to eat breakfast, they taste great and who doesn't love a little chocolate with their granola
Hana S.
Hana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are so good! I love eating these for breakfast when I don't have time to make something in the morning. I always keep a spare in my purse just in case I get hungry throughout the day.
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
I try this granola bars and they are amazing, I eat it every day and I love it, it has a good flavor at least for me and for me it's healthy and helps me to control me when I'm hungry
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.
My favorite! Reminds me of when I was a kid :) best for traveling or on the go lol plus who doesn't like chocolate!? Okay well I know 1 person but they don't count! ūüėā
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Fayetteville, NC
These are really good. I take them on any trip i go on, the beach, Disney world, etc. I recommend these to anyone who needs a good snack on the go. #beachbag
Laura S.
Laura S.
Germantown, OH
These are my absolute favorite granola bars and I almost always have at least one in my purse for a quick snack or replacement for breakfast in the morning.
Xochilt B.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?