Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Tala M.Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #50 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Miranda J.
Hamilton, OH
I really love these protein bars, the taste is great and similar to a cliff bar without the high ticket price. They do have a bit of a grainy texture but that is with most protein bars.... overall if you're looking for a quick and easy to grab breakfast, snack or after workout refuel, these are a good choice.
Iryna K.
I was never a big fan of granola bars but Quaker chocolate chip bars are sooooooo delicious! They are my go to snack and they are healthier than other sources of snacks! I absolutely encourage and recommend everyone to try these bars because they are going to take you by surprise! Also if you have kids these bars are awesome, the kids will love them!
Vanessa D.
Carrollton, GA
A classic granola bar that has a nostalgic taste. Love them and they are such a healthy snack on the go, or during a break. The only con is I wish they weren’t so good. I highly recommend to all for its reasonable price and great taste!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This flavor has been and always will be my favorite. I’m not a huge chocolate person but this give me just the appropriate amount of a chocolate fix that I may need. Not too rich and definitely think everyone should try this.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
I absolutely love the texture and taste of these bars! They do taste a little healthy if you will- but it’s a good grainy taste! The texture is almost like eating a fudgy chewy brownie! Absolutely would recommend these for breakfast or traveling!!
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
The fact that this is a protein bar makes this product even better. Taste delicious and makes a great snack. doesnt leave a nasty aftertaste and comes in lots of different flavors. Great product worth the money.
Mistirae S.
Great for on the go, or a quick snack when your in a rush! I keep these in my purse, as well as in my office desk. They are perfect for when your running around from store to store or during a quick break at work!
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
I love grabbing one of these in the morning on my way to work/school. They are nice and filling for a light snack, and feel healthy while still tasting like chocolate! These are perfect when craving sweets, too
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
love these yummy chocolate granola bars! pretty affordable as well! 8 in a box is not bad. the chocolate is delicious and the granola gives me energy! i buy these at Dollar General and snack on them often.
Richard Z.
Xenia
I love these! They aren't too sweet and they're soft enough that it doesn't hurt my mouth. I really do enjoy these. I eat them in the mornings sometimes or late at night as a snack.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?