Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Angela L.
Columbia
Quaker granola bars are definitely my favorite. I typically go for the chocolate chip because I am not a big fan of nuts. Unlike other granola bars, I think that Quaker is relatively mess free due to the chewier texture. Despite being chewy it does not feel like it is a lot of effort to eat.
Iryna K.
I was never a big fan of granola bars but Quaker chocolate chip bars are sooooooo delicious! They are my go to snack and they are healthier than other sources of snacks! I absolutely encourage and recommend everyone to try these bars because they are going to take you by surprise! Also if you have kids these bars are awesome, the kids will love them!
Mistirae S.
Great for on the go, or a quick snack when your in a rush! I keep these in my purse, as well as in my office desk. They are perfect for when your running around from store to store or during a quick break at work!
Ashley B.
Orchard Park
These granola bars are great not chalky! The taste is perfect and it tastes so good that's you don't realize you are eating kind of healthy!! These are a great snack!! Not expensive at all!
Stacie B.
Long Valley
My guilty pleasure without feeling too much guilt.  I feel like I'm eating a candy bar and it's just enough to get me through that hunger pang between lunch and dinner.
Jaqueline S.
Arlington, VA
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's a quick snack,. and I really appreciate it on the really rushed mornings. I can grab it and eat it on the go, which is a necessity being a full time student. It's just not enough sometimes. The energy from the granola bar does not last long and I find myself starving within the hour. It tastes pretty good though.
Angela T.
washington
I really enjoy these granola bars because whenever I'm in a rush or being late to something I can always just quickly grab one of these out the doors. They are sweet, soft , and delectable I would recommend these for sure
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
These are very very good. Not very healthy or low calorie. If you are using as a meal replacement it's not so good because it's not that filling, but for a sweet treat it's great. Very very tasty I just wish it was healthier
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
These are so tasty. I love the Quaker Oats brand and buy them all the time. I think it's a good alternative but not marketed as healthy. I get mine from Publix and recommended them to my family and friends.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
Kalona, IA
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?