Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Tala M.Quaker QUAKER Chocolate Chip Granola Bars uploaded by Sarah G.

BY QUAKER #20 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker chocolate chip granola bars see more...

Evelyn H.
I like this type of granola because it easy to put it in your bag it doesn’t to much space and it’s really affordable because it doesn’t only bring one but more that those packets it’s good for snack when your hungry and you can put this granola any where beaches it seal but ready to eat I recommend this
Iryna K.
I was never a big fan of granola bars but Quaker chocolate chip bars are sooooooo delicious! They are my go to snack and they are healthier than other sources of snacks! I absolutely encourage and recommend everyone to try these bars because they are going to take you by surprise! Also if you have kids these bars are awesome, the kids will love them!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This flavor has been and always will be my favorite. I’m not a huge chocolate person but this give me just the appropriate amount of a chocolate fix that I may need. Not too rich and definitely think everyone should try this.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Mistirae S.
Great for on the go, or a quick snack when your in a rush! I keep these in my purse, as well as in my office desk. They are perfect for when your running around from store to store or during a quick break at work!
Alisha M.
I used these in my diaper/hospital bag with my first pregnancy. They were good for quick snacks when you are not able to order through the hospital or if you are somewhere without food. Also good for breastfeeding moms for milk production.
Richard Z.
I love these! They aren't too sweet and they're soft enough that it doesn't hurt my mouth. I really do enjoy these. I eat them in the mornings sometimes or late at night as a snack.
Stacie B.
Long Valley, NJ
My guilty pleasure without feeling too much guilt.  I feel like I'm eating a candy bar and it's just enough to get me through that hunger pang between lunch and dinner.
Samiha A.
Although it was a small bar, this one is particularly tasty. It's easy to give in a kid's lunchbox or eat as a snack whenever. It fills you up just enough to keep you going but doesn't spoil dinner.
Lindsay B.
Ok so i normally just get chewy chocolate chip. Ive never tried these but im assuming they are the same but maybe have flaux seeds or somthing for protein in them.
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
Do these keep you feeling full?
Abbie D.
How many grams of protein are in each bar? Also can you find them at Target?