BY QUAKER #69 in Granola & Muesli

Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond captures the flavorful delight of Quaker® Oats with 10 grams of protein in every serving. Sweet and tasty cranberries blended with delicate almonds elevate breakfast to a new level of wholesome goodness. With Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond, it’s never been easier to energize your morning.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Almonds, Driedcranberries, Whey Protein Isolate, Salt,Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Rice Flour,Vegtable Oils (Sunflower, Canola, Saffloweroil And/Or Almond Oil), Soy Lecithin

Gina C.
This stuff is delicious. I'm not much of a fan of oatmeal, but this stuff is completely different. It's crunchier and not mushy. The flavors are much better than the instant oatmeal too. It feels like adult oatmeal.
Joy M.
I don't think I like the granola bars from Quaker in general. They are quite dry. I know they are granola bars but they really have too much granola in them. That probably contributed to the dryness of the bars. But at the same time they are probably healthier. I still buy them from time to time just because they are a brand I trust.
Vinny P.
Agawam, MA
I love this healthy and nutritious dish in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon for a mid day snack. The crunch is very satisfying more than just a mushy oatmeal and holds you over well before lunch comes around. The cranberry almond flavor is sweet and hearty.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
OMG! Every morning starts with this gorgeous product!!!!😍It is very delicious and sweety😋It is perfect with almond milk and with some nuts on it. I am in love with this😍 Everyone should buy it🙊🙉🙈
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I have always liked Quaker in general but this cranberry almond Granola tastes delicious and it's great for eating any time of the day and is also healthy and easy to make.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This was really good. I really liked the juxtaposition of the warm milk and crunchy, sweet granola. I also thought this flavor was just a great idea in the first place. The only real issue was the price, seemed a little steep for what I got. Still 8/10 would recommend.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I love this granola. I think it is easy to throw in to a variety of foods. I would recommend this to others. It isn't expensive either which is a bonus.
Ashley B.
Moreauville, LA
This is yummy! I bring it to work for a quick yet warm and filling breakfast. I don't feel guilty after eating it and it keeps me full till lunch.
Alicia A.
These are pretty good. All you do is add milk and heat and serve. It it crunchy and delightful! A must try if you like oatmeal you will like this.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ
Love this in the fall it's so quick when your in a hurry and it's amazing 😃 I would highly recommend this to anyone on the go and loves oatmeal 😃