Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond

Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond captures the flavorful delight of Quaker® Oats with 10 grams of protein in every serving. Sweet and tasty cranberries blended with delicate almonds elevate breakfast to a new level of wholesome goodness. With Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond, it’s never been easier to energize your morning.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Almonds, Driedcranberries, Whey Protein Isolate, Salt,Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Rice Flour,Vegtable Oils (Sunflower, Canola, Saffloweroil And/Or Almond Oil), Soy Lecithin.

Contains Almond, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts

Does this product keep you full longer? How is the taste?
Do you think I should add sugar or will it mess with the flavor?
Start your review of Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
A good quick easy breakfast, I love adding a smidge of my favorite almond butter for an extra kick of protein! Would love to see Quaker come out with more options flavor wise.
2 months agoWinterville, NC
Being vegetarian it can be hard to get certiam nutrients, such as protein, fiber, and iron. This makes it easy though. Adding in a little sugar and strawberries makes this food that much better. I would definitely suggest trying this because I will end up buying it again
11 days agoRochester, NY
I really didn’t like the way this tasted! I’m not sure if it’s because of the protein in it because I usually love Quaker. It just didn’t taste pleasant for me. Weird aftertaste. I had to throw out the whole box:/
2 months agoClayton, NC
I love this oatmeal. The flavor is amazing and the amount of protein is a great bonus. I’d make this in bigger sizes if I had to change anything. There could be more cranberries and it wouldn’t be a bad thing.
4 months agoRoseville, MI
I love the instant cereal packs these are so great on the go! You got a love the flavor is that a kind man comes in multiple flavors and is very affordable the packaging says nice everything is good about it the taste is great I love the picture that’s on it and look at the box more than them in the food! I recommend this to anyone that wants a good hot cereal and if you haven’t tried yet you must try it very affordable you can find them anywhere! It’s just that for morning breakfast even in the evening practice afternoon anytime of the day!
5 months agoLufkin, TX
Love the fact that I am getting the needed proteli when eating my oatmeal. The cranberries give it that little tartness. Very healthy breakfast or just a quick snack. Price is awesome, can't complain.
2 years ago
This is perfect for chilly mornings. I love the cranberries because they add a slightly different texture when you take a bite! I also found that it’s great if you’re trying to cut down on snacking between meals- this keeps me satisfied from breakfast to lunch!
2 years agoNew Caney, TX
This are great in the morning for this cold weather they taste great and they are easy to cook they are great value and they are not price at all I will totally recommend it
3 years ago
I used to hate hate hate oatmeal. But since starting to eat healthier this past year, I have grown to love it. My favorite by far, is the protein cranberry almond. It is so so good and keeps me full until lunch, sometimes even later. I definitely recommend.
3 years ago
Love anything Quaker because of the excellent taste and quality of the oats! I eat this very often, because it's a quick and delicious breakfast meal! I think the value is good for how delicious this oats are! Would recommend this to anyone