BY QUAKER

Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond captures the flavorful delight of Quaker® Oats with 10 grams of protein in every serving. Sweet and tasty cranberries blended with delicate almonds elevate breakfast to a new level of wholesome goodness. With Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Cranberry Almond, it’s never been easier to energize your morning.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Almonds, Driedcranberries, Whey Protein Isolate, Salt,Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Rice Flour,Vegtable Oils (Sunflower, Canola, Saffloweroil And/Or Almond Oil), Soy Lecithin.

Contains Almond, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts

• Do you think I should add sugar or will it mess with the ...5 Answers
Jaime W.
manahawkin,nj
These are great! I love these. Very tasty and healthy. Good source of your morning protein. Very filling and get me through my morning. Easy to take with me on a flight and pop in the microwave at the hotel on a layover. Or just add hot water from the plane and have a quick breakfast.
Amanda R.
This is perfect for chilly mornings. I love the cranberries because they add a slightly different texture when you take a bite! I also found that it’s great if you’re trying to cut down on snacking between meals- this keeps me satisfied from breakfast to lunch!
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
👍🏼 I am telling you Quaker has a variety of oatmeal’s that u will love this is also one of my favorite..this is healthy and has protein and has good flavor I like to put a little of coconut milk or vanilla soy milk and it taste so good
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This are great in the morning for this cold weather they taste great and they are easy to cook they are great value and they are not price at all I will totally recommend it
Shwie M.
I used to hate hate hate oatmeal. But since starting to eat healthier this past year, I have grown to love it. My favorite by far, is the protein cranberry almond. It is so so good and keeps me full until lunch, sometimes even later. I definitely recommend.
Jillian B.
Love anything Quaker because of the excellent taste and quality of the oats! I eat this very often, because it's a quick and delicious breakfast meal! I think the value is good for how delicious this oats are! Would recommend this to anyone
Tonie E.
Kokomo, IN
This isn't my favorite from them. I would recommend to someone who likes oatmeal. I prefer the brown sugar bc I like sweet. I thought I would like this bc I enjoy cranberry and almond granola bars but was disappointed. I also thought the consistency was not as thick as the other oatmeal I have prepared by them.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
My ASD 8 year old goes through stages where he doesn't love protein. I love that I can grab this oatmeal and know that he is eating and getting protein! It is reasonably priced and healthier than a poptart! The Cranberry Almond flavor is delicious.
Briana S.
Washington, DC
I am a huge fan of this product. I am an oatmeal lover and this flavor is just icing on the cake. I bought this product from the commissary on the Air Base. Pros its tasty and quick and easy to make. I don't really have any cons. I would recommend this product for the busy mom who is rushing to get breakfast on the table before the kids leave for school. Its quick, easy, filling and taste great!
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
Delicious! The flavor is great and I love the crunch of the almond pieces! Very easy to prepare in the microwave, with water. Purchased at Kroger, on sale and I used a Catalina! Definitely would buy again!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Do you think I should add sugar or will it mess with the flavor?