Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut

Unlock the power of a great start by serving up a hot and tasty bowl of Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut. Loaded with 10 grams of protein, the yummy sweetness of banana, and a nutty crunch that microwaves in under 2 minutes, it’s the deliciously filling choice to triumph over even the most stubborn of mornings.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Walnuts Coatedwith Rosemary Extract (Contains Sunfloweroil), Freeze Dried Bananas, Whey Protein Isolate,Salt, Banana Flake Powder, Natural Flavor,Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Modified Cornstarch.

Contains Walnut, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut!
How would you rate this product?
New Tazewell, TN
I LOVE the banana nut flavor! Tastes like a delicious warm banana nut muffin when I prepare it. The only problem is that these are so yummy I haven’t ventured into other flavors! Quick tip: if you’d rather not dirty a bowl, pour hot water directly into the pouch! It holds up perfectly well while you eat it. Yum!
Fountain Valley, CA
This oatmeal is great. It has a good flavor. It's just that it is a little too sweet for me. So I do have to mix in regular oats. Which makes it difficult on the go. But other than that it's a great product I love that it has extra protein to keep me going in the morning.
Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut uploaded by The A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Yassssss! I love oatmeal it is very healthy and has protein in it. It is so good especially with milk. I would always eat oatmeal whether me and my family were at a restaurant or at a hotel. We loved oatmeal it gives you that home feel. I reccommend this for everyone.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
You can't go wrong with this oatmeal. The perfect blend of banana and walnuts. Nice source of fiber and 10 grams of protein. Very easy to prepare if you follow the simple directions on the box. I'll recommend. [product:quaker®-protein-instant-oatmeal-banana-nut]
Bath, NY
Overall, I liked the Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut flavor. I do wish it had a stronger banana flavor in it, but it was still really good. I will definitely be purchasing this product again but will probably pick a different flavor.
This is my favorite kind of oatmeal because it is more filling than any other type of hot oatmeal I’ve had. I will say it is more on the pricey side but worth it for the fact it fills me up more in the mornings. And I love the flavor!
Stratford, CT
I love my warm oatmeal and bananas. I also add fresh bananas to this. It is protein packed and nice to enjoy on a cold winter morning. The only thing I would change is to add more natural, nutritious ingredients.
Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut uploaded by Cassie F.
Wow is this stuff yummy!!! Usually protein stuff doesn’t taste as good but not this! Doesn’t take away from the flavor at all still the yummy banana oatmeal I’ve always loved just with some added protein, always keep a box at work and at home!!
Phoenicia , NY
Love Quaker oatmeal and have been eating it since childhood. I was excited when I came across this flavor with added protein but sadly not their best variety and the sextuplets is a bit off too.
Sanger, TX
This protein oatmeal is very filling! It will last me until lunchtime with no snacking. I love the flavor - tastes just like a banana nut muffin! I like to add more fresh fruit to this.

Looking for your answer?