Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut uploaded by Heather F.

BY QUAKER #22 in Hot Cereal

Unlock the power of a great start by serving up a hot and tasty bowl of Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut. Loaded with 10 grams of protein, the yummy sweetness of banana, and a nutty crunch that microwaves in under 2 minutes, it’s the deliciously filling choice to triumph over even the most stubborn of mornings.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Walnuts Coatedwith Rosemary Extract (Contains Sunfloweroil), Freeze Dried Bananas, Whey Protein Isolate,Salt, Banana Flake Powder, Natural Flavor,Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Modified Cornstarch.

Contains Walnut, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts

Buy on Target
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
As someone who watches their diet very closely I was super excited to see I could get some essential proteins with my oatmeal included, it’s probably not the best for a very strict diet, but for someone who counts macros or enjoys flexible dieting it’s perfect! As for flavor it actually doesn’t taste much different than the original which is nice most products with added protein usually taste a bit off!
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
I have this almost every day for breakfast. I usually eat it with a spoonful of peanut butter. It is so filling! It tastes very good. I love this flavor. They also have a cranberry walnut flavor which is tastes very good too. It is healthy, filling, satisfying, and tastes great.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
I buy this monthly to keep us in stock. Me and my husband both love the flavor and it's a brand we both trust. We eat it for breakfast and as an afternoon snack. I will definitely buy it again!
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
If you like to begin your day with warm banana nut muffins, but have dietary needs that exclude copious amounts of carbs, the Protein Instant Oatmeal in Banana Nut is for you. The protein makes the filling oatmeal keep you full even longer, preventing those mid-morning carb crashes. Banana Nut is one of my favorite flavors and makes me feel like I am treating myself in the morning!
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
This is my son's favorite flavor for oatmeal except he does not care for the nuts. It is the healthier version that he prefers over the Bananas and Cream one. I added a little all natural sugar and it is so yummy! We have repurchased many times. I just take the time to remove the nuts and add a few slices of bananas.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is one of my favorite flavors of oatmeal! it reminds me so much of banana nut bread, which is one of my ultimate comfort foods. I love that it has a thick consistency (which you could obviously thin down with extra water if you wanted to) and that it's not overly sweet like some oatmeal flavors. plus it's super filling!
Nadia S.
This is a great way to get more protein in your breakfast. The oatmeal with protein is much heartier than regular instant oatmeal, which makes it taste more like old-fashioned oats. Banana nut is my favorite flavor of this, it's the perfect breakfast for a cold morning.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this oatmeal. Its delicious and filling. Great for breakfast on cold mornings. Its like eating freash banana bread with oatmeal. If you haven't tried this flavor yet I highly recommend that you try this one. It's delicious!
Sara M.
good and comforting but maybe a little too sweet for me. in general, a lot of their flavors are tasty but i wish they would make a lower sugar option (that doesn't use artificial sweeteners like Splenda). it would be nice if they also added some ancient grains
Gabi H.
This oatmeal has great flavor and the nuts in it are added protein that help to keep you full in the morning. The price is a little much for just 8 packets and the sugar is a bit high so I tend to just make my own but it is a nice quick option for those in a rush in the morning.