BY QUAKER #19 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Unlock the power of a great start by serving up a hot and tasty bowl of Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut. Loaded with 10 grams of protein, the yummy sweetness of banana, and a nutty crunch that microwaves in under 2 minutes, it’s the deliciously filling choice to triumph over even the most stubborn of mornings.

• 10 grams of protein
  • 40 grams of delicious whole grains

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar,Whey Protein Concentrate, Walnuts Coatedwith Rosemary Extract (Contains Sunfloweroil), Freeze Dried Bananas, Whey Protein Isolate,Salt, Banana Flake Powder, Natural Flavor,Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Modified Cornstarch.

Contains Walnut, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart*
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
As someone who watches their diet very closely I was super excited to see I could get some essential proteins with my oatmeal included, it’s probably not the best for a very strict diet, but for someone who counts macros or enjoys flexible dieting it’s perfect! As for flavor it actually doesn’t taste much different than the original which is nice most products with added protein usually taste a bit off!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Me and my husband both love this oatmeal. I keep it in stock at the house for a quick breakfast or snack. It has extra protein which we love for added energy and a balanced breakfast. It’s affordable and from a trusted brand so I would definitely recommend this!
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
I have this almost every day for breakfast. I usually eat it with a spoonful of peanut butter. It is so filling! It tastes very good. I love this flavor. They also have a cranberry walnut flavor which is tastes very good too. It is healthy, filling, satisfying, and tastes great.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I buy this monthly to keep us in stock. Me and my husband both love the flavor and it's a brand we both trust. We eat it for breakfast and as an afternoon snack. I will definitely buy it again!
Nadia S.
This is a great way to get more protein in your breakfast. The oatmeal with protein is much heartier than regular instant oatmeal, which makes it taste more like old-fashioned oats. Banana nut is my favorite flavor of this, it's the perfect breakfast for a cold morning.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is one of my favorite flavors of oatmeal! it reminds me so much of banana nut bread, which is one of my ultimate comfort foods. I love that it has a thick consistency (which you could obviously thin down with extra water if you wanted to) and that it's not overly sweet like some oatmeal flavors. plus it's super filling!
Sara M.
good and comforting but maybe a little too sweet for me. in general, a lot of their flavors are tasty but i wish they would make a lower sugar option (that doesn't use artificial sweeteners like Splenda). it would be nice if they also added some ancient grains
Gabi H.
This oatmeal has great flavor and the nuts in it are added protein that help to keep you full in the morning. The price is a little much for just 8 packets and the sugar is a bit high so I tend to just make my own but it is a nice quick option for those in a rush in the morning.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
tried this, it very much does taste like sugared card board.. It does keep you a little more full compared to the ones without protein. the price point is the same of the more tastier flavors. I actually would never by this again.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I've always loved banana nut oatmeal. It's funny, because I used to buy the variety packs of Quaker Oatmael, and the banana flavor was always like treasure because there were only two packets. I'm glad that there are boxes of banana flavored oatmeal available now.