Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealQuaker
Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut

Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut

Unlock the power of a great start by serving up a hot and tasty bowl of Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut. Loaded with 10 grams of protein, the yummy sweetness of banana, and a nutty crunch that microwaves in under 2 minutes, it’s the deliciously filling choice to triumph over even the most stubborn of mornings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut uploaded by Jessica H.
I visit my elderly father often and his absolute favorite oatmeal is Quaker Oatmeal banana nut. When I walk though the door it is the first thing out of the bag. It is nice to see that it gives him comfort.
Cassie F.
Quaker Protein Instant Oatmeal Banana Nut uploaded by Cassie F.
Wow is this stuff yummy!!! Usually protein stuff doesn’t taste as good but not this! Doesn’t take away from the flavor at all still the yummy banana oatmeal I’ve always loved just with some added protein, always keep a box at work and at home!!
Kaitlin B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Oatmeal is a great little breakfast for me, and these instant oatmeal packs are super easy in the morning when your time is limited. Great flavours, and the banana is no exception.
Angie J.
Lakewood, WA
I've always loved oatmeal since I was a little kid, and bananas have always been one of my favorite flavors, so when I found this I was in shock yet so happy! The taste is so amazing. I pair this with turkey sausage, and have a delicious breakfast.
Mya R.
Lillington, NC
Do you like banana nut anything? If the answer is yes, buy this product. It’s delicious. Quaker banana nut oatmeal is divine. Truly. The flavor is full. The added protein is great. I wish they would make the protein version of the banana walnut oatmeal they make. I often add fresh banana, honey, and walnuts to this mix and absolutely love it.
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
The Quaker banana oatmeal is very tasty. The pouch is nicely sealed so oats dont ever get moisture. Reasonable priced. Cant enjoy for breakfast or late night snack
Kristina P.
This is hands down the best oatmeal and I love having the extra protein. I usually have it with a bit of peanut butter on top
Hilary R.
Love Quaker oatmeal and have been eating it since childhood. I was excited when I came across this flavor with added protein but sadly not their best variety and the sextuplets is a bit off too.
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
There was a period where I wanted to eat this everyday. So good! I would also slice a banana in it. Now that I’m older I eat plain oatmeal once in a while and add stevia and cinnamon but when I was younger I ate more sugar and this has a lot more sugar than the plain
Nichole P.
Nitro, WV
This is my favorite oatmeal! The flavor is out of this world! It tastes as if you are having a piece of freshly backed banana bread straight from the oven. It smells amazing and warms your insides on a cool day. This isn't just for breakfast any more, I have this throughout the day!

Looking for your answer?