BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavor Baked Bars.
EST. 1877.
Protein 10 grams.
With other natural flavors.
Energy counts.
1.5g sat fat, 7% DV.
180mg sodium, 8% DV.
13g sugars.
5 - 1.65 oz (47g) bars.
Sales samples not for retail sale.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
These are pretty good for the brand. These are great on the go snack that does have fiber. It kept me full for a while so that was a plus for me I would definitely try this again
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
No, not my favorite and I love peanut butter. You look at the picture and you think it’s going to be firm on the outside and soft in the middle but it’s soft all the way around. It just wasn’t for me
Maria Elizabeth A.
The bars are very soft and sweet I like them because it has a great contribution of energy and flavor are of a size that is easy to take anywhere and eat it at the time you need
Lyndsay W.
Owingsville
Great for on the go breakfast when you’re in a rush and don’t have time to fix breakfast. Also great to keep in your car or purse if little ones are hungry or your sugar drops! Very filing & are delicious!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
My favorite kind of granola bar is these! We use to get them in school and boy they are so delicious. Not too hard like others! I’d highly recommend as a on the go breakfast or snack
Malissa S.
Deridder, LA
Peanut butter is one of my favorites. Needing a little protein in a hurry? Maybe your sugar is low, and you need something to eat? This is perfect for any occasion.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Alyssa P.
Oats and Peanut Butter are the best for a quick breakfast. Loaded with protein to fuel you up in the morning without weighing you down with a lot of food. These are my go to bars on weekdays.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
For being a protein bar they don't taste bad. I can still tell it's a protein bar though and I don't like protein bars. This one is alright. I wouldn't eat more than one.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
My sister suggested I'd buy these and BLESS HER FACE! These are so so good. The price is a lot cheaper than the other granola bars so when I'm tight on cash but really want to have a good snack bar, I go for these. These also serve as lovely treats for when I need my peanut butter chocolate fix.