BY QUAKER

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Quaker Protein Oatmeal Raisin Nut Baked Bars 1.65 oz 5 ct

Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Quaker is my go to brand for all my snacks. I love how they make everything with oats and always have new flavors ! I always buy my Quaker products from Walmart ! Not only do I love this brand but I love how healthy each bar is and how much protein is packed within. Highly recommend for anyone to buy !
Courtney W.
Corsicana,Texas
Literally my favorite! I love theses soooo much and they are affordable and healthy great for a early morning boost before school or work !! 🤤 would recommend very delicious 😋 it’s a must buy product!
Liya R.
These are amazing my school used to have them and when it was warm it was the best so I think you should buy them and warm them up and have a nice glass of milk too
Karina C.
chicago
Savannah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really do not like these but that is just because I don't like raisins. I'm sure these are healthy for you but I just hate raisins so much I can't eat them. I think they would be better if they were just oatmeal bars and not with the raisins. If you don't like raisins then don't buy these.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I looove these. I love oatmeal raisin cookies and that's exactly what this protein bar tastes like. It's great for a quick snack the pack your protein in. Quaker is one of my favorite brands, I'm sure there are comparable brands out there but this is my favorite.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I am always trying to find ways to add protein to my diet and these are a great way to do it. I buy them at my local grocery store. They did meet my expectations, but they aren't my favorite granola bar. I do like the flavor of other granola bars better.
Kimberly P.
I had purchased these for my boys because they are lean and have adhd and the doctor told me to give them extra protein because they are always on the go! I love the Quaker protein bars because I can take these anywhere we go in my purse that way we always have them!
Tiffany n.
I'm always looking for a HEALTHY and delicious tasting protein snack. I picked up my first box of these Quaker Protein Baked Bars about 2 weeks ago. From my first bite of the Oatmeal Raisin Nut flavor I knew I could quit searching for my "go to" snack. These bars are not only healthy, they are DELICIOUS--taste like a fresh baked cookie! REALLY they do!!
Paulina M.
tucson
I eat a protein bar almost daily, this one is incredible because trust me it doesn't taste like one! It's not like those yucky, over powdering protein bars that leave a gross after taste in your mouth. Instead it tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie and I love it!
Terena F.
What other flavors are these available in? Do they come in variety/family packs?
britiney p.
Robins AFB, GA
How are these? I have always wanted to try them. Is it a quick snack or can it serves as an on the go breakfast replacement?
Keerthana C.
Does the bar taste chalky because of all the protein?
Jenna Y.
Niverville , MB
Are these available in Canada?
Earn $379/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)