GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsQuaker
Quaker Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut

Quaker® Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Quaker Protein Oatmeal Raisin Nut Baked Bars 1.65 oz 5 ct

The best protein to exercise, they recommend one? Quaker® Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut
Mmm I love who is sweet 😍. This is product is good who wants to lost weight?
Start your review of Quaker® Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
Quaker® Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut uploaded by Carrie M.
This product is perfect for someone like me who is super busy in the mornings. I am able to eat one at my desk at work and be full by lunch.
Courtney W.
Corsicana,Texas
Literally my favorite! I love theses soooo much and they are affordable and healthy great for a early morning boost before school or work !! 🤤 would recommend very delicious 😋 it’s a must buy product!
Nakartia F.
Oxon Hill, MD
This is my families favorite snack. That's probably both bad and good. With a house full of kids it doesn't matter how many I buy, they're always gone in no time. This however was the first time I've ordered on Amazon. I'm picky with price so when I find a deal i load up. However ordering these was an awesome deal and as always delivering them to my doorstep was the perfect addition!
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX
This are delicious! They have the perfect softness and crunch at the same time.
This are delicious! They have the perfect softness and crunch at the same time.
Tristin T.
Los Banos, CA
Love raisin nut. So delicious and it's very healthy. My boyfriend loves them too. We have to buy extra to last us a week.
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These protein bars are so great!! They are soft, full of flavor and sweet at the same time!! Great for a snack, but goodluck eating just one!
Victoria O.
These Quaker oat protein bars are so delicious! The perfect breakfast for on the go when your mornings are sometimes rushed! I can't think of anything I would change, they even go good with coffee.
Mariangel F.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
La amo, súper Rica y saludable, y el precio increíble! Además todos los productos quaker son ricos!! 😍
Sashary C.
New Bern, NC
Man oh man! These babies at sooooooo good!! I can’t get enough of them. I recommend them to all snack lovers.
Leticia G.
San Diego, CA
Love these protein bars! They have great flavor! I like to keep some in my car or gym bag for a post workout snack