BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker Popped Sweet & Salty Caramel Corn & Cheddar Cheese Rice Snacks: Caramel-corn flavored with other natural and artificial flavors Cheddar-cheese flavored with other natural and artificial flavors 120 calories per serving

• Do these taste the same as the Gluten Free variety?1 Answers
Quaker® Popped Sweet & Salty Caramel Corn & Cheddar Cheese Rice Snacks
  • "I like some of the other ones like the sour cream and onion but I am not digging the carmel popcorn flavored ones." in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole bag in one sitting if not careful." in 1 review
  • "Delicious flavors with pretty good NI per serving!" in 1 review
  • "seriously the best thing ever." in 1 review
  • "I like to keep a bag on hand at work for a quick healthy snack when I am craving something sweet." in 1 review
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I kind of really dislike the caramel flavor because it is sickly sweet and has a fake sugar aftertaste. But I become addicted to the cheddar flavor! I can eat the whole bag in one sitting if not careful.
Amanda B.
Love these! Delicious flavors with pretty good NI per serving! But, it is hard to keep to serving size - I just want to keep eating them! The caramel corn is my favorite.
Teresa B.
The Cheddar Cheese ones taste really good! They remind me of those popped corn puff cheesy things. I do not like the caramel ones though. They taste like maybe they have artificial sweeteners in them and I hate that taste.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I really like the caramel mini rice cakes...the chocolate are good too! I like to keep a bag on hand at work for a quick healthy snack when I am craving something sweet.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I love these! I think the chocolate are my favorite. I just need my chocolate fix sometimes, and this does the trick without being as unhealthy as a candy bar.
MaryAnn S.
Surprise, AZ
I really enjoy these snacks! They are so tasty and sweet ~ great snack at home or away! I especially liked the cheddar cheese variety.
Cindy R.
I tried one flavor of these Popped snacks, it wasn't this flavor. Tho they weren't the worse tasting snack it was just kinda blah.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Great snack and you don't feel to guilty about eating it. delicious crunchy flavor. great price too and not too many calories.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I really love these!! The sweet and salty contrast is sooo good!!!! And the snack is light!!! Great for a quick snack.
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
Cheddar and caramel corn mix is the greatest invention ever! seriously the best thing ever. A hint of sweet and salty!
Jennifer S.
Do these taste the same as the Gluten Free variety?