BY QUAKER

Now you can have all of your favorite sweet flavors in one pack!
From the sweet, buttery crunch of caramel to the decadent chocolate yumminess, you’ll be in pure snacking bliss.

• Enjoy the variety of your favorite sweet flavors..
  • Convenient pack size to take with you..
  • Satisfying crunch on-the-go
  • Light and crispy crunch
  • Satisfy your sweet tooth..without the guilt

Julie K.
Folsom
Rice cakes are amazing! You can mix it up on how you would like to eat them!!! Add some Nutella or peanut butter with bananas on top!!! Provides a satisfying crunch and fills you up! I buy these frequently and highly recommend them to others!!!!!
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
I love the popped chips. They taste really good, and they're healthier than regular chips in the end. I always take a bag of them with me to work, because they're very convenient, and they make a really good snack.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Mu favorite flavor is the Apple cinnamon. The chocolate is too much for me, but they're a great snack to have on the go or to help those late night cravings.
silvana z.
tampa, FL
realmente no me gustaron, no son mi estilo me gustan las cosas mas dulces, no quiero decir con esto que el producto sea malo
Crystal A.
Not much of a fan but these are actually really good and healthy at that. My kids love these as a snack rather than chips!
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to eat them for a snack which is the best and they have good taste and healthy.
Johanny C.
Muy buenos para la merienda. Buen sabor y la cantidad es justa. No son de mi preferidos yo prefiero la gramola en barra pero es bueno y buen precio
maria q.
Desde niña.en mi famiala a usado quaker  a mi me facina porque es saludable muy rico sabor 😘me encanta muy delicioso