BY QUAKER

Quaker® Popped Rice Snacks are the surprisingly delicious snack with the satisfying crunch. And because they're popped and have 0g trans fat, you can feel good about your snack choice. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Niki M.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these!! So much better than chips. I don't like chips that much, but these are crunchy and have no grease!!! You can get these at any grocery store and they aren't expensive! They have a little bit of a kick to them, by far my favorite flavor!!!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors. These never last long in my house because everyone loves them!
Bobbi C.
Bobbi C.
My roommate purchased these and had me try some and i really love them, I've tried a lot of their other flavors but this one is by far my favorite.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
Foodie Expert
Besides the cheese flavor, the sweet chill version of this snack is my other favorite! I love the little bit of kick it has, and can easily finish off a bag by myself!
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
I have taster other flavors, really good!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mine were a bit stale. I like the rice cakes better.I was disappointed in these. I don't think I will buy these again.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I typically love these pops, the caramel apple are so good, and the cheddar and sour cream! But these are so vile!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hamilton, ONTARIO
Super tasty, and healthy low in calories great for in between meals or school snack for children or for on the go!
Shileen L.
Shileen L.
Love these! The sweet chili is my favorite! A great healthy alternative! I will definitely buy these again.