BY QUAKER

Naturally flavored. see more...

Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
These are okay but something I haven't and probably wouldn't repurchase again. They are a little to spicy for my liking and the texture of these are just a little weird for me. I was thinking about trying a different flavor but like I mentioned the texture is just a little weird.
Daylin N.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Sew J.
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I love adding these to my sons lunch they are great because they have a variety of flavors and he seems to like them a lot so I keep adding them they are great for quick snacks too
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Bristolville
These are good as well the kids love them as well there great snack for just about anywhere ur on the go can't eat just one thats for sure
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Middletown, CT
Absolutely delicious and a perfect snack. Filled with fiber and has different kinds to pick from along with variety packs
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this snack can't wait to try different flavors such a great product will definitely buying again.
Julie P.
Julie P.
These chip are better and healthier for you. Especially if you want to eat chips and lose weight
Alanah P.
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
My self and my family love these rice crisps we buy them every time we grocery shop I'll continue to repurchase and I would recommend them .