Quaker® Popped Sweet Chili

Spice things up with 13g whole grain and a crispy brown rice crunch. It's a tangy snack you'll feel good about eating.

• 13g of whole grain per 30g serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 130 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy And Corn Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acetate, Onion Powder, Acetic Acid, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybean), Fructose, Garlic Powder, Spice, Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
I love these!! So much better than chips. I don't like chips that much, but these are crunchy and have no grease!!! You can get these at any grocery store and they aren't expensive! They have a little bit of a kick to them, by far my favorite flavor!!!
Ryoko M.
Besides the cheese flavor, the sweet chill version of this snack is my other favorite! I love the little bit of kick it has, and can easily finish off a bag by myself!
Bobbi C.
My roommate purchased these and had me try some and i really love them, I've tried a lot of their other flavors but this one is by far my favorite.
Shannon V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mine were a bit stale. I like the rice cakes better.I was disappointed in these. I don't think I will buy these again.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
I typically love these pops, the caramel apple are so good, and the cheddar and sour cream! But these are so vile!
Kathy B.
This is one of my favorite flavors. These never last long in my house because everyone loves them!
Rachel D.
Hamilton, ONTARIO
Super tasty, and healthy low in calories great for in between meals or school snack for children or for on the go!
Shileen L.
Love these! The sweet chili is my favorite! A great healthy alternative! I will definitely buy these again.