Quaker® Popped Sweet Chili uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY QUAKER

Spice things up with 13g whole grain and a crispy brown rice crunch. It's a tangy snack you'll feel good about eating.

• 13g of whole grain per 30g serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 130 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy And Corn Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acetate, Onion Powder, Acetic Acid, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybean), Fructose, Garlic Powder, Spice, Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
These are okay but something I haven't and probably wouldn't repurchase again. They are a little to spicy for my liking and the texture of these are just a little weird for me. I was thinking about trying a different flavor but like I mentioned the texture is just a little weird.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
I love adding these to my sons lunch they are great because they have a variety of flavors and he seems to like them a lot so I keep adding them they are great for quick snacks too
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
My favorite snack! These chips are deliciously crispy and pack tons of flavor. I love that they aren't terrible for me. I usually eat half a bag at a time, because they cure cravings for junk food seriously fast. The taste can be described as sweet and spicy barbeque. They're awesome!
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these!! So much better than chips. I don't like chips that much, but these are crunchy and have no grease!!! You can get these at any grocery store and they aren't expensive! They have a little bit of a kick to them, by far my favorite flavor!!!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This are so good my new favorite! You guys have to try. Normally I buy these instead of chips since I work at an office and keeps me away from any other chips that are higher in calories they taste pretty delicious.
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these!! So much better than chips. I don't like chips that much, but these are crunchy and have no grease!!! You can get these at any grocery store and they aren't expensive! These are my absolute favorite flavor!!!
Ryoko M.
Besides the cheese flavor, the sweet chill version of this snack is my other favorite! I love the little bit of kick it has, and can easily finish off a bag by myself!
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I have always loved rice cakes! However, the Popped bags, are bite sized and intensely flavored! Sweet chili is my favorite​, it has a good heat! Love!
Bobbi C.
My roommate purchased these and had me try some and i really love them, I've tried a lot of their other flavors but this one is by far my favorite.