Quaker® Popped Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper

The perfect pair of spices come together with whole grain brown rice for a delicious crunch with a little kick.

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving
  • 130 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sunflower Oil With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey Powder, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Spice, Natural Flavor.

For the gluten free people rice crisps sound interesting. But what other added ingredients are in these besides the sea salt and black pepper?
Love this little piece of heaven. I grew up having these as a snack. When I saw them again I had to get me some. They are the perfect amount of chocolate. And the packaging is awesome, I open one end and push from the other end. Hands down candy that always puts a smile on my face and always makes my days better.
Start your review of Quaker® Popped Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper!
Product Highlights
“I think rice cake snacks have come a long way and these are really good.” in reviews
Georgetown , ON
1,175 reviews
I think rice cakes have come a long way! They have so many different favors and styles! Love these things ! Always have them
Marlboro, NJ
THESE ARE YUMMY!! I promise! slat and pepper may sound kind of simple but hey simple is delicious. I am totally digging it
3rd Floor, New York
I love Quaker Popped products these and the Carmel ones are my favorite. Great low calorie snack. Great choice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...