Quaker® Popped Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper

The perfect pair of spices come together with whole grain brown rice for a delicious crunch with a little kick.

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving
  • 130 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sunflower Oil With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey Powder, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Spice, Natural Flavor.

For the gluten free people rice crisps sound interesting. But what other added ingredients are in these besides the sea salt and black pepper?
Love this little piece of heaven. I grew up having these as a snack. When I saw them again I had to get me some. They are the perfect amount of chocolate. And the packaging is awesome, I open one end and push from the other end. Hands down candy that always puts a smile on my face and always makes my days better.
Start your review of Quaker® Popped Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper!
Product Highlights
“I think rice cake snacks have come a long way and these are really good.” in reviews
Elkton, MD
Great and easy snack. I love packing these for a snack to go to work with. This flavor is good, but my favorite is caramel.
Caney, KS
These rice crisps are a healthier alternative to chips, they have a great flavor and they are easy for an on the go snack.
Aurora, CO
Soo yummy and satisfying! I love that there are so many flavor choices! A healthier option besides eating potatoe chipsn
Sun Prairie, WI
These weren't very good in my opinion. I would rather just have baked lays instead since they're basically the same thing
Healthier option for potato chip lovers! So yummy, to me to feels as though they could just melt in your mouth! 🤗
Cincinnati, OH
These are super yummy. They are light and airy with a good crunch. My only gripe is that they are over salted.
This stuff is so addicting! They are perfect for on the go and don't leave me feeling guilty for eating them!
Norwich, CT
This is the perfect healthy snack on the go. I love how crisp and delicious this flavor is. Definitely a must
I love most of the flavors of Quakers rice cakes its perfect for a low-calorie snack and some are gluten free
New Haven, CT
1,013 reviews
This is one of my favorite flavors. To me it has a unique taste that I can't put my finger on but I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...