BY QUAKER

Now you can have all of your favorite savory flavors in one pack!
Get acquainted with our crispy rice snacks drenched in bold BBQ, rich cheddar cheese or tangy ranch flavors.

• Enjoy the variety of your favorite savory flavors..
  • Convenient pack size to take with you..
  • Satisfying crunch on-the-go
  • Indulgent flavors with a light and airy crunch

Quaker® Popped Savory Mix
  • "They are a great snack and they're not so bad for you calorie wise." in 1 review
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
I keep the sweet chili flavor Popped snacks at work. They are an excellent in between lunch and end of day snack. They have a little spicy kick to them. They have other flavors like caramel and cheddar but these are my absolute favorite. I have shared them with co-workers who have asked for seconds!
Amanda D.
Quaker Popped Savory Mix is one of my favorite snack mixes. I recently tried this mix and loved it. Barbecue and cheese are my favorite. They are low in fat but still tasty. Will be buying the mix again.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
These are awesome. They are so full of flavor and better for your cravings than chips! They also come in a sweet variety also. Ive only found them at walmart though.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love these. I pack them for lunch. I like all the different flavors. They don't taste dull and nasty. Some are sweet and some are salty just what you need.
Lindsay C.
Monroe, MI
I really like these. They are a healthier alternative than potato chips. I'm not crazy about the BBQ flavor but I think that is more personal preference.
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Quaker has the best rice cakes. I love the mini ones. I've only had a few flavor and they were all very good so the mix pack is such a good idea!
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Healthy and delicious go to snack. My children love these and they are super easy to grab and go. Highly recommend these.
Rachael i.
I loved these. They are a great snack and they're not so bad for you calorie wise. The ranch is my favorite flavor.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Generic Quaker Popped Savory Mix Rice Snacks Variety Pack are amazing. they taste so good and are a good snack.
Natalia L.
This product isn't tasty to me very bland needs more just feels like I'm missing something in every bite