Quaker® Popped Rice And Corn Snacks uploaded by Shishandra D.Quaker® Popped Rice And Corn Snacks uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY QUAKER

Skip the microwave and enjoy the popcorn taste of Quaker® Popped Butter Popcorn rice crisps when you want them. With only 140 calories per serving, it’s a quick snack that guilt-free and full of flavor!

• 14g of whole grain per 30g serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)
  • 140 calories per serving
  • Gluten free
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Degerminated Milled Corn, Dried Butter (Cream, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (Preservative), Beta Carotene.

Melissa J.
Orland Park, IL
I bought these because they were on sale and bought a few different flavors. The butter popcorn is my favorite! It really does taste like movie theater popcorn! I will definitely be buying these again!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these thy are SOOO tasty and gluten free. Having a GF allergy I find it hard to find snacks that taste good. Yet, these are amazing. If you like buttered popcorn with a slight sweet. You'll love these. I purchased them from Publix on sale for $1.00. 😋
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are ok to eat. It's a very light taste very airy and just ok as a light filling snack. Didn't really meet my expectations as described on the packaging. I would recommend if you want something different to try
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Like the other versions of these types of crisps that are butter flavored, they suffer from being so salty to me that they tear my mouth apart and I can't eat them.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I normally love the butter rice snacks, but this one is way too buttery and not in a good way. I am normally addicted and cannot stop eating them but these I eat a few and it's like I ate a stick of butter. I would chose a different brand.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
These are delicious. Very light and crispy, but satisfying. It's a small bag, but it's a good value. This product exceeded my expectations. Not like the old rice cakes we used to eat. I have actually recommended this to many of my mom friends.
Lindsey A.
So good! Easy snack to take on the go and realatively healthy. I have had these snacks many times and they do it let me down. They are pretty cheap in your local food store
Fabienne d.
Lemmer
These I tried as a recommendation from a friend. I am really happy that she did that because now it is one of my favorite snacks