BY QUAKER

Naturally flavored. see more...

• "I felt like this is a great snack for my diet." in 1 review
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
These are so delicious. My husband and I love these. They tend to be more expensive than regular chips, but it says they're healthy so we can eat a full bag and not feel bad, right?
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I can eat a whole bag of these without knowing. Very highly addictive cause they are light and melt in your mouth. All the flavors are delicious. But warning you can't just eat the recommended daily dose!
Amanda S.
I love Quaker popped crisps! They make me feel like I can snack without hurting my diet. In moderation, these are a pretty good alternative to chips. The ranch flavor isn't my favorite but overall this is a good product.
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
I tried the cheddar, sour cream, and caramel flavor and I am addicted now. I felt like this is a great snack for my diet. It helped me with my sweet, tangy, and salty cravings without loading on the calories. I shared them with my boyfriend and he was amazed also. He almost ate a whole bag on me. Thank god we got two of every flavor! He loves how #bzzagent is so good to me. I also had my parents try these products. They were blown away considering they don't like rice cakes at all!
Alyssa T.
I picked these up on a great sale at Meijer. They were all just $1! Usually when Meijer has their 10 for 10 sale these are usually only a buck! What is great about these is they are a great snack for any time. This is probably my favorite kind out of all the different flavors. Would recommend.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
Such a healthy alternative to greasy chips these are way healthier and lower in calories and most people would think that something like rice cake pops would be bland but they are incorrect these are great in flavor and great for you!
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
Use to be obsessed with these when I was young, now, much older and having forgotten I'm so glad I had these again. They're so good!! And so healthy, and the best part is they're gluten free
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this snack. When I first saw it I thought they were going to be nasty but I ended up falling in love with them. They are pretty inexpensive and they taste great. I would recommend this to everyone.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
I LOVE THESE. Delicious as hell, as much as I know that eating a bag of these is unhealthy, I can vacuum these up into my mouth without guilt because they are so flavorful in the tiniest little bites.
Natasha T.
Charlotte , NC
So yummy!! This is my second favorite flavored rice snacks! Super light and non guilt filled snack. Give the sharp cheddar flavor a try,they are awesome !!
Marisa S.