BY QUAKER

Chocoholics will love this snack.  It starts with rice crisp crunchiness and ends with decadent chocolate yumminess. Everything in between is pure snacking bliss.

• 11g of whole grain per 30g serving
  • 120 calories per serving
  • Made with popped whole grain brown rice
  • Surprisingly Delicious!
  • Available in 6oz and 3oz bags

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Degerminated Milled Corn, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Milk Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Dry Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin [Artificial Flavour]), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Tocopherols (Preservative), Acesulfame Potassium.

Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this rice cake! They are so good! I love that they have a variety of flavors to choose from! And I love how is small bags makes easy to grab and go for snack! Weather is a long drive home or a ten minutes break this is the best go to snacks! Love it and recommend for ages 5 and up!
Marin V.
Terrace Park, OH
super yummy! i have them for snacks all the time. they are easy and not a mess, i was not disappointed and i would recommend! i bought these at kroger, and they are probably everywhere because they are soo yummy and popular
Jen I.
These are by far my favorite snack. For the price you pay ans the amount you get they are surely worth it! My kids and I could eat these every day! Will buy again and again.
Sandra K.
I didn't love this flavor. At first bite I thought they were awesome! But to me they left a funny aftertaste I wasn't crazy about. I bought the kettle corn ones also and those are AMAZING! And those are one of the few flavors that doesn't have milk in it.
Megan P.
These are actually surprising really good. they are great to have on hand when you are craving chocolate but don't want to indulge to much. they still have a rice cake flavor and the chocolate isn't crazy strong but still great.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I was so surprised at how delicious these were! I love that it satisfies my sweet tooth without undoing my work in the gym. I love to eat a few with a banana it's the perfect mid-day snack! YUM!
Alma L.
This is a sweet and delicious healthy snack. They are flavorful and full of chocolate. The taste reminds me of chocolate rice crispies cereal.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
This product I have usually eaten only for snack, but is very rich is crunchy and in my opinion is very delicious and healthy too