BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker Popped Chips Salsa Fresca Flavor Hummus Popped Chips: 0 grams trans fat per serving Good source of fiber

Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
I actually found this at work in a vending machine! My coworker was eating it and let me try. I loved the flavor. I will be buying an entire bag and eating myself! Good and delicious! I do recommend for a snack!
Riley L.
 This stuff is so spicy and my tonsil tongue it is amazing I would totally recommend I tell my friends to buy all the time similar products and it's OK and it did not meet my expectations but pros cons there is none this part is just all-around amazing anything else to get outside
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got a box of these for the first time and absolutely love them. I have tried them several different ways and they have worked well for everything. First they taste great on their own, you really can get the full flavor range in one bite. I have tried a variety of dips on them from hummus to spinach dip, and each worked equally well. I will be repurchasing.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
These hummus chips are soooo good! They have a great texture and taste and are healthier than your average chip. The only downside is that there are so little in the box, like maybe half the box size.
J.J. O.
Deer Park , WA
Myself and my family really love these chips. They are light and they taste amazing. They make us feel like we are eating a bit better than regular chips.
Rachael L.
warminster
Perfect size for chip dipping. Good dip. The chips are delicious. Good amount in the bag
Es muy rico y aparte nutritivo ya que se siente mucho el sabor a cereal y frutas.Yo suelo llevarlo en  mi lonchera o consumirlo en mi desayuno.
camila c.
pato branco
amo batata chips melhor batata que eu ja esprementei   acho que deveriam fazer outros sabores com um apimentado